Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Zchingo

Ummmmmmm...........................

Guest Zchingo

Hey Stphrz', I just finally realized what your old sig means. I've been checkin out the forums long before I registered, so don't think I'm a "fake" newbie. Anyway:

"A squid eating dough in a polyethylene bag is fast and bulbous. Got me?"

Now, at first glance, that seems to make no sense. But if someone actually looks beyond the literal meaning of the sentence, they can see it actually tells about something of the female anatomy. I made the mistake of obtaining the knowledge the hard way when I put the quote up on the board in my Latin class one day. Later on in the day, another kid in Latin who was also in my ROTC class told me:

"Don't think I don't know what that quote you put up on the board means. I know what it means, it means a BREAST IMPLANT!!!!"

Now that just scared the livin bejesus outta me! I put somethin dirty on the board and didn't realize it!!!!! Unless of course, that guy was lyin to me. Nonetheless, Strphz', I hope you knew what that quote meant when you put it up there (if that guy was right).

I wondered what that means. About time someone figured it out, even if it was the hard way.