Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
maga

I'm a fanatic

remember the good old days when you played Doom2 in DOS ?
well, I've finished Doom2 3 years and something ago on UltraViolence with *every* monster dead -=without=- saving.
(I have the demo to prove it)
I want to know if there is a bigger fanatic than me.

You underestimate us, my friend. I've played trough Doom three zillion times on Ultra-Violence, and I'm sure there are some people here who have succeeded in finishing the game on Nightmare.

Go to: http://www.doomworld.com/publicdang/

Here are the real DOOM fanatics.

What about DOOM2 on UV with 100% kills, 100% secrets, all secret levels in 145:05 minutes? :-)

TheProphet said:

Go to: http://www.doomworld.com/publicdang/

Here are the real DOOM fanatics.

What about DOOM2 on UV with 100% kills, 100% secrets, all secret levels in 145:05 minutes? :-)

sorry to dissapoint you....I've done that in less than 2 hours

I remember playing Doom 2 back in the day,and on ultra violence with *every* monster dead -=without=- and I did on on Ultimate Doom,Final Doom,both episodes,Doom 64,etc.I play all the Dooms everyday,normally on fast monsters mode.I can bet you there are pleanty of fanatics here bigger than you,and me,but I know Im a crzed fanatic little gipper.

TheProphet said:

What about 100% secrets on NightMare :)
Henning just did it. Check out Compet-N's next update.

http://ural2.hszk.bme.hu/~ha211/compet-n/

And the fastest 30UV Maxkill demo is 120:31 long, recorded by Radek Pecka. It has 100% kills and secrets though.

ftp://competn.ath.cx/pub/compet-n/doom2/movie/30uvmax3.zip

You guys should look at Compet-N, 30nm movies (all 32 maps on NightMare) were done 3 years ago already.

Lord FlatHead said:

You underestimate us, my friend. I've played trough Doom three zillion times on Ultra-Violence, and I'm sure there are some people here who have succeeded in finishing the game on Nightmare.

maga:
"sorry to dissapoint you....I've done that in less than 2 hours"

Could you please send me the demo (nfp7065@privat.cybercity.no)

Lord FlatHead:
"I'm sure there are some people here who have succeeded in finishing the game on Nightmare"

Utterly BOLLOCKS my friend :)) Panter, Vincent Catalaa, Henning Skogsto and Adam Hegyi are the only ones that ever did a 30NM run. THere are about three or four other guys who probably could do it. Thats it. Always funny to read posts from people who have absolutely NO clue whatsoever what they are talking about :))

Andy Johnsen said:

maga:
"sorry to dissapoint you....I've done that in less than 2 hours"

Could you please send me the demo (nfp7065@privat.cybercity.no)

Lord FlatHead:
"I'm sure there are some people here who have succeeded in finishing the game on Nightmare"

Utterly BOLLOCKS my friend :)) Panter, Vincent Catalaa, Henning Skogsto and Adam Hegyi are the only ones that ever did a 30NM run. THere are about three or four other guys who probably could do it. Thats it. Always funny to read posts from people who have absolutely NO clue whatsoever what they are talking about :))

Ahem...I'm sure there's a crap load of people who beated the game on Nightmare using load/save. Sure, there's no demo, sure, it's not the same, blah blah. But they still completed the game.

Guest stphrz'

Damn know it all. Annoying isn't he?

:)