Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Zeratul 982

No more warez dammit!!

Guest Cacodemon Leade

Warez are for crazy people that never bother to buy anything and want them all for free.

Guest fraggle`

the operating system I use (Debian GNU/Linux) is entirely free, i'll have you know...

This post was completely pointless. Why? Because all the people asking for warez are newbies who only ever come on this forum twice: once to post the request, and agin to see that everyone's flaming them.

Guest Cacodemon Leade
fraggle` said:

the operating system I use (Debian GNU/Linux) is entirely free, i'll have you know...

Wow! Now the operating system that you are using Fraggle is completely free, as you said. Though I don't think I will use it since I am using WinME.

Guest fraggle`

my desktop for anyone thats interested:

http://fraggle.despayre.ath.cx/desktop-yaffle-250501.png

NiGHTMARE said:

This post was completely pointless. Why? Because all the people asking for warez are newbies who only ever come on this forum twice: once to post the request, and agin to see that everyone's flaming them.

You know, maybe you're right.
That one "denis" guy was a little overdetermined on getting warez. He tried twice then disguised himself as "spiderdemon" and asked for the 3rd time. How did I know it was him? Well it was the same question. The same topic, the same closure ("Thanks."), and after he received the same response, he deleted the post just like he did with the other two. It was quite obvious.

It's just that some people who are overdetermined to do something, especially if it's illegal, makes me angry because they bug you constantly and never stop until you change your mind.

Cacodemon Leade said:

Warez are for crazy people that never bother to buy anything and want them all for free.

...or for people who've gotten ripped off by companies. I paid $89.00 for a working Windows operating system (Win98). It's not my fault I have to use three different versions of it to get what they promised in the first place. I sure as hell didn't pay for the other two versions (Win95 and Win2K). They're all required to operate my system the way I was told Win98 would when I bought it.

Another case is this program I bought that requires you to authorize ONE individual hard drive before you can use it. I alternate three main system drives in my computer and I want it on each of them. I did pay, but I had to get a cracked version of it for my other two hard drives that happened to have extra features. Not my problem there either.

Otherwise, warez can get down and suck me.

fraggle` said:

my desktop for anyone thats interested:

http://fraggle.despayre.ath.cx/desktop-yaffle-250501.png

What the hell is that wallpaper? It looks like The Mummy invaded the Fifth Element intro.

Shaviro said:

>:|

funny, i got into doom casue i stole the cd when it first came out. Once a thief always a thief.

Guest fraggle`
Lüt said:

What the hell is that wallpaper? It looks like The Mummy invaded the Fifth Element intro.

www.kafanov.com

Guest Cacodemon Leade
Zeratul 982 said:

You know, maybe you're right.
That one "denis" guy was a little overdetermined on getting warez. He tried twice then disguised himself as "spiderdemon" and asked for the 3rd time. How did I know it was him? Well it was the same question. The same topic, the same closure ("Thanks."), and after he received the same response, he deleted the post just like he did with the other two. It was quite obvious.

It's just that some people who are overdetermined to do something, especially if it's illegal, makes me angry because they bug you constantly and never stop until you change your mind.

denis = annoying

denis + warez = still going to annoy us for more

doomworld - denis - spiderdemon = warez free forum!