Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Rubilacxe

If you guys still care :)

For those who are STILL interested, I uploaded Cube 1.1 to Elbryans FTP site. You can find it and a zip of old screen shots in my upload folder.

As far as making Cube "legal", things aren't looking too good. I've sent several e-mails out and only 2 have replyed. I sent these 'mails about a month ago! Good news is, the 2 e-mails were postive and I can use their graphics (That is, the Minigun and a few Wolfenstein things)

So, go check it out if you please. I said before that I wouldn't be spending all summer in this forum, but I might stick around just for a little while. I just noticed that Elbryan has a Cartoon section in his site and I happen to have all the episodes to an old cartoon show I loved as a little kid: Captian Simian and the Space Monkeys. (God, did I spell that right?)

Ok. I said what I needed to say. If anything important comes up and it involves me, e-mail me. I'll be around untill those episodes are uploaded. ;P

Is this a *new* version or is it that one you sent to me and a few others? If you make an updated version, I'll be glad to play it.

I believe this is the one I sent to you and others. I did this because my mail couldn't send it to some people, so now they can get it here! :)

Actually, it's great news. I was one of the guys giving you greif about the plagiarism thing, but as long as the authors of the material consent to it's use, then it's cool.

However, I wouldn't have uploaded anything that wasn't 100% 'legal' in your situation.

Rubilacxe said:

I believe this is the one I sent to you and others. I did this because my mail couldn't send it to some people, so now they can get it here! :)

Is it the one you sent to falconerĀ“s (file dated April, 23th)? Good to see that you continue your project!

Rubilacxe said:

For those who are STILL interested, I uploaded Cube 1.1 to Elbryans FTP site.

Good !!
A lot of people are bitching about your project.
They should stop crying like little babies... Thank you.

Guest Cacodemon Leade

Yeah some people just want to bitch Rubilacxe's strange PC *cough* Jon *cough*

Peter Heinemann said:

Is it the one you sent to falconerĀ“s (file dated April, 23th)? Good to see that you continue your project!

Whoa! It's much more updated than that! Go see!