Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Sephiroth

i hate this!!

ok i have grown tired of my moms bullshit, she is one of those brainwashed post columbine people, first i noticed that me system of a down t-shirt is missing, then my doom. next i bought duke nukem for playstation and that is gone now. Now the bitch has gone too far by taking my final doom cd!! what the hell is her problem i am not geting into trouble, I am of age to buy these things and it is my right to express my self how i want. i have demanded that all my stuff be returned because i paid for it. she says i am being brainwashed and made into a violent person, ok i am not a violent person never really been in any fights and it is not like i am into drugs and shit like that. I am very anti-drug, also she let me play and own doom when i was 11 and she played it too. now she is geting all christian on my ass and by the way she is the one who is brain washed

That sure sounds like a bitch, Metallica man. What can you do about it, though? There's a difference between being unjustly prosecuted and being insolent.

You're still in her house, therefore, you still live by her rules. Deal with it. It's just incentive to hurry up and move out.

BTW, standard US law is that every penny you make while you're still a minor BELONGS to your parents. She has the right to take every dime you make too. Don't piss her off, try reasoning with her.

Things can ALWAYS be worse.

Guest Cacodemon Leade

I know how you can prevent your mother from getting into your stuff! Just lock everything up that you own and never let her get her hands on that stuff!!

deadnail said:

That sure sounds like a bitch, Metallica man. What can you do about it, though? There's a difference between being unjustly prosecuted and being insolent.

You're still in her house, therefore, you still live by her rules. Deal with it. It's just incentive to hurry up and move out.

BTW, standard US law is that every penny you make while you're still a minor BELONGS to your parents. She has the right to take every dime you make too. Don't piss her off, try reasoning with her.

Things can ALWAYS be worse.

every dime i make! what kind of gay shit ios that! that law has to go. besides if i had the money to move i would and i may just do that

Guest TheEternalVile

Those kind of parents are real bitches.

THERE IS NOT A WAY TOO GET RID OF VIOLENCE! JESUS! Animals do it! so do humans! and its not the games, man it is just the shit faced kids that are just idiots. And some kids at school deserve to get shot. If ya can't run away then you die. if you can escape then you live another day!

Violence is our lives! There cant be too much violence either!

Fuck those stupid christians too. They just rule your lives.

Just fuck em!

sephiroth said:

every dime i make! what kind of gay shit ios that! that law has to go. besides if i had the money to move i would and i may just do that

hmmm is this as far as she is doing with it or has she banned more stuff from you. trust me, she will continue to do this if she sees something that is "violent" in her mind. have you told her any facts that those games are not responsible

Wow, I never realized just how lucky I am to have the parents that I do, especially since I go to a high school in the same district as the Santana and Granite Hills shootings, and they haven't done anything like that. The only time they got concernted about DOOM is when they saw the goat and star symbols.

Guest fraggle`

only solution: KILL THEM ALL!!! MUHAHAHA!!

:P

Guest Xian

now i feel lucky to have the parents i have, not to diss your mom, but she is showing little commonsense

Guest Dest-X
fraggle` said:

You know you want to...

Guest space tomato

Do onto other as they do onto you.

fraggle` said:

I listened to Fraggle's advice and now I'm freee!!!!!! THANK YOU LORD FRAGGLE!

TheEternalVile said:

Those kind of parents are real bitches.

THERE IS NOT A WAY TOO GET RID OF VIOLENCE! JESUS! Animals do it! so do humans! and its not the games, man it is just the shit faced kids that are just idiots. And some kids at school deserve to get shot. If ya can't run away then you die. if you can escape then you live another day!

Violence is our lives! There cant be too much violence either!

Fuck those stupid christians too. They just rule your lives.

Just fuck em!

Yeah, i had parents like that, me, my stepfather and my mom, they didn't like me playing games with violence.

So i just moved to my dads house. He's a bit more of a faggot in the way he speaks about video games, but he lets me play them nonetheless q8o)

check her underware drawer aka "no mans land ", most moms hide their kids shit in there.

and i donno about you, but heavy metal relaxes me. When i start hearing baetoven or back, then i get the urge to break shit!

doom or any violent game has never made me think about commiting acts of violence...and to be quite frank if im pissed off i usually go play doom and take it out on the hellspawn...i seriously believe that doom is a stress relieving game , it is for me...

Guest Aradiel

Hide your stuff, man. If she can't find it, she can't take it from you. When your home alone, check around for your stuff, you're bound to find it somewhere, and when you do, hide it away when your not using it. Preferably hidden under lock n' key.