Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Zchingo

I guess it's time.......................

Guest Zchingo

.................for me to reveal my true self (hint: you can thank Fodders)..................................

*Takes off his Crimson Ghost mask*

Guest PFCRon

TA-DAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Flame away..................I deserve it more than anything else...........just look at my sig.

If it makes you feel better, I'm not going to flame you. I really don't care who you are, as long as you act normal.

PFCRon said:

Flame away..................I deserve it more than anything else...........just look at my sig.

Guest Cacodemon Leade
PFCRon said:

ARE YOU BEING INDECISIVE PFCRon? Sorry PFCRon, couldn't resist saying a line from a Monty Python Sketch that used to be in your signature.

Guest PFCRon

Amazing! You actually remember that!

Lazer said:

If it makes you feel better, I'm not going to flame you. I really don't care who you are, as long as you act normal.

You're looking for this...this "normality" here? I never saw that.

PFCRon said:

I don't care who you are but the next time you put 2,000 periods at the end of a sentence you WILL get flamed! And probably not by me either.

Guest PFCRon

I was hoping someone would notice that!!!!! But, FYI, there is an official name for that type of punctuation, it's called an ellipsis (. . .), even thought it's only supposed to be 3 periods. I hope I'm right.

I didn't know it was called that, but I know I use that way too often. It is usually just 3 periods though. I also use "though" and "but" way too often. I think at least 90% of my posts have those in them.

PFCRon said:

DUH. Am I the only person here who already knew this???

I'm more interested in whats posted rather than who posts it, and posts like these are frankly rather boring.

post post post

Zaldron said:

You're looking for this...this "normality" here? I never saw that.

i would have nver guessed... no really i wouldn't, besides don't be so tense 'bout havin' 2 names, i do and i don't get flamed,(but i've only got one name here, but in someplaces i do, footman and steel ph =) )

Guest Nuno Correia

Um, whatever.

Jon said:

I'm more interested in whats posted rather than who posts it, and posts like these are frankly rather boring.

post post post

What do you put in a toaster?

footman said:

i would have nver guessed... no really i wouldn't, besides don't be so tense 'bout havin' 2 names, i do and i don't get flamed,(but i've only got one name here, but in someplaces i do, footman and steel ph =) )

Monty Python rules.

"Why should I be tied with the epithet looney, merely because I have a pet halibut?"

Hey dawg, why the big fascade? Why did you make yoself an alternate profile for anyways? As far as I can tell, mad peeps is cool wit you up in dis piece (including me), so what's da dilly yo?