Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Nuno Correia

heh (hey deadnail)

Guest Nuno Correia

I was wandering through the web when I went to the DVS Shoes site, to check if it has a new catalog. What's cool is that altough there wasn't any usable site at all there actually was a haiku contest!

You write a haiku there and if you win you'll get a pair of DVS skate shoes and a bench to sit on and do tricks!

http://www.dvsshoecompany.com/

Guest Stphrz'

deadnail on roller skates....

Makes for an interesting mental picture =)

Lemme get this straight...you sit ON the bench WHILE doing tricks?

How da hell is that supposed to work?

"Here deadnail, is your bench. Have fun with it"

/deadnail sits down on bench with skates on

/deadnail then wiggles feet on ground

/deadnail then continues wiggling feet on ground

/deadnail then punches the announcer guy in the face and skates home to play Doom.

Guest Nuno Correia

Err, I should had rephrased that; you sit on the bench OR do tricks on it.

And DVS shoes aren't rollerskates, they're skateboarding shoes.

Guest Nuno Correia
Stphrz' said:

deadnail on roller skates....

Makes for an interesting mental picture =)

rofl, indeed! But read above.

Sorry me bucko, I'm not into skateboarding. I have some skater friends though but I'm not sure which made them so damn slow witted, all the pot or falling on their heads fourteen times a day.

I'm not really fond of inline skating either, probably because I've never ice skated. I like those old fashioned 4 wheel skates though, I can go most of the day on them without busting my ass into a dozen pieces.

I'm flexible, but I'm not really into riding a stick with wheels at twenty miles an hour around the city. You know, cars... trees... cars... people... cars... cops... and cars could be a problem too.

Amanichen said:

Lemme get this straight...you sit ON the bench WHILE doing tricks?

How da hell is that supposed to work?

"Here deadnail, is your bench. Have fun with it"

/deadnail sits down on bench with skates on

/deadnail then wiggles feet on ground

/deadnail then continues wiggling feet on ground

/deadnail then punches the announcer guy in the face and skates home to play Doom.

You don't know me that well. I resort to blaring obscenities a long while before I start throwing punches. Fuck throwing punches anway, I'd throw that cocksucker on that bench and slap him around with those shoes for about twenty minutes until he blacked out.

Then I'd take his keys, steal his car, drive to his place, screw his daughter, steal his computer, drive back to him, bust the computer over his head repeatedly until each piece is big enough to fit into a pocket, stuff all the pieces in his pants and shirt, roll him down a hill after stomping the piss out of him, get back in his car, back over his head fourteen times, then I'd stuff him in the back seat, piss on his face while he was still out then stick a rag in the gas tank and light it.

Tricks? Bah.

Guest Nuno Correia
deadnail said:

Sorry me bucko, I'm not into skateboarding. I have some skater friends though but I'm not sure which made them so damn slow witted, all the pot or falling on their heads fourteen times a day.

Indeed. Take the guys from the planettonyhawk.com's forums... some dimwits!

Guest Nuno Correia
Zaldron said:

I..I can't stop picturing that...deadnail on skateboard shoes...

Skate shoes are pretty regular.