Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Adriannus

Agh -- the nation's youth

Guest Adriannus

I know this has nothing at all to do with Doom, but I want to share this fun little experience with you guys and see what you think. I was at the local music store the other day with my brother picking up some Tool, Type O Negative and other good stuff for a road trip. Anyway, there were a couple kids there who didn't look a day over 11. Dressed in gangsta style clothes with their 10 year old "bitches" with them. While I'm looking at the cd case of one of my fav alternative bands, one of them comes up to me and says, "You gonna buy that shit?" I replied relatively nicely, "Yeah, of course. It's good stuff. I think so anyway." And being the lovely pre-pubescant kid that he was he says, "Heh, well it's shit. Goth." At that time I got tired of him and his opinions so I had to say, "I'll tell you what you, pop rock loving ass jockey, get me some of your mainstream crap cds you listen to right now and give me 10 minutes. I promise to come back from the bathroom over there and tell you if it was even decent toiletry." All he did was flip me the bird and tell me to fuck off. I hate to sound like a cranky old man who didn't get his enema for the day, but I hope that people like this are a rarity. What do you guys think about it? I just prefer to use the 'ol expletives before throwing punches, especially at a juvenile. Oh well, I hope things get better before they get worse as far as society and that type of thing goes.

I live outside philly, and they suck. THEY ARE EVERYWHERE. Wiggers..AH

I don't know, kids today, no respect ...tsk... /me sucks his teeth and wanders off into senility

Guest Erick20

as you get older, everyone who is younger than you just starts getting stupider, and stupider, and...

well, how old are you, if you don't mind my asking?

I don't really get what you're asking here. The kids were punks, is all. I don't know if preteen punkdom is growing or not, but it seems like it is.

Hellbent said:

lol. Man that kid was annoying.

"WAS"? Did I miss something? Did he finally leave?

Oh, shit, I know what you're talking about...I'm afraid they're here to stay for a long time, well, unless Macvilewhore finishes that secret coffee bomb OOPS said too much!!

Guest Stphrz'
Arioch said:

"WAS"? Did I miss something? Did he finally leave?

Lüt rolled him in cuban tobacco leaves and smoked him.

Guest giltygear

If I were you, the second the word "Goth" left that little shit-stain's mouth, my foot would have been right there to shove those words right down his throat. But thats just me.

These contraceptive mishaps are everywhere. You can't walk into an arcade nowadays without seeing one of these pre-teen assholes come over and start gettin all up in yo' bizness (sorry, had to use the slang) and trying to verbally chastise you for doing something that has nothing to do with them at all. Whenever one of these little shits pulls that kinda crap with me, i'll make it my mission to go out of my way to treat this kid like the beligerent asshole that he makes himself out to be.

Zaldron said:

Ouch...and he survived? (I mean Lüt)

Lut started talking about dolphin sex because of that.

Random text r0x0rz the forums.

I got a solution.
KILL THEM!
KILL THEM ALL!

Think about it.
If we used their bodies for research (they all smoke anyway) we can find a cure for lung cancer!
LET'S DO IT!

That's what I love about being a student living in a student town: nearly everyone's my own age :)

Having said that, something like 95% of all the local girls under 17 have kids...

Dashiva said:

I got a solution.
KILL THEM!
KILL THEM ALL!

Think about it.
If we used their bodies for research (they all smoke anyway) we can find a cure for lung cancer!
LET'S DO IT!

I GET TO DO A BLOOD TRANSFUSION WITH THE FIRST ONE YOU CATCH!

Damn Arioch killed the last person I was gonna try that with before I got a chance.

I started listening to leonard cohen last term, and fully intend to invest in a pipe and some slippers soon...

Haha. Wow, I never thought I'd see the day another doomer would be listening to Leonard Cohen.

Guest Nuno Correia

Make the kid listen to Autechre's Chiastic Slide ten times.

I reckon his IQ is pretty reduced, so that (would be a perfect pleasure for me) will torture him.

EMINEM IS HARDCROR HE SWAERS A LOT DUN NKOCK HIM OK?????????

heheh..have this lot ever heard of the Anti-nowhere leauge,thier fucking heads would explode if they heard that

"Whoa man,he just said something about fucking sheep and it wasnt bleeped out!"
*boom*

if you're a metallica fan such as i you'll have heard alot abotu the anti- noware league

well i fucked the wueen, an i fucked fuck
ive even sucked an old mans cock so what. so what? so what oso what you boring little fuck...well who cares, who cares what you do? adn who cares, adn who cres abotu you? you? you you youuuu.

i love that song. i heard metallica played it wihtout warning at the mtv musci awards in 96/7 and got kicked out foirever.

oh my god its really bad at my school, kids tlk they is frum da ghetto yo. one kid says, "rap is da shit y." adn i rply with "yes rap is shit." and he says"yo you dont know street langage." and i say "you live in freehold new jersey , what the hell do you need street language for?" goddamn, and freehod is the town bruce springsteen came from, he went to my highschool. its obviously not exactly rough around here. but whats even worse are these pop-punks. my band's whole goal is to bring down pop-punk. its just n'sync with slightly distorted guitars. and all these kids are dressed like punks with these little fag bags. they arent allowed to have backpacks but since these only have one strap they can wear them. they act all badassed and punkish, but the thing is these are the same assoles who were wiggers last year, then suddenly it became "cool" to be punk...when its cool to be punk, its not punk anymore. so they have no clue what the hell they're talking about

masterhassan said:

if you're a metallica fan such as i you'll have heard alot abotu the anti- noware league

well i fucked the wueen, an i fucked fuck
ive even sucked an old mans cock so what. so what? so what oso what you boring little fuck...well who cares, who cares what you do? adn who cares, adn who cres abotu you? you? you you youuuu.

i love that song. i heard metallica played it wihtout warning at the mtv musci awards in 96/7 and got kicked out foirever.

Nahh,im just an anti-nowhere leauge fan

"Well ive fucked a sheep and ive fucked a goat
Ive rammed my cock right down its throat
so what? so what? so what so what you boring little cunt!"

Nuno Correia said:

Make the kid listen to Autechre's Chiastic Slide ten times.

I reckon his IQ is pretty reduced, so that (would be a perfect pleasure for me) will torture him.

NO! DANZIG 5!!