Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Disorder

Post-delay-thing

Guest Cacodemon Leade

And way harder for this fuckmordeth bastard to constantly make fun of Mordeth. However, I don't know which one of us is fuckmordeth, though.

Guest Liam the Bard
Cacodemon Leade said:

And way harder for this fuckmordeth bastard to constantly make fun of Mordeth. However, I don't know which one of us is fuckmordeth, though.

1. The whole fuckmordeth thing is over and done now. Why bring it up? He spammed, he got flamed, his posts got deleted, and people forgot 'bout him. It's not like he's still spamming.

2. Just because ppl with twin usernames are running rampant doesn't mean fuckmordeth is one of us... or is he?

/me stares at you with scared face then looks around and backs up, frightened.

*Deep, deep voice*: THE.......END?

Liam the Bard said:

2. Just because ppl with twin usernames are running rampant doesn't mean fuckmordeth is one of us... or is he?

THE BUTLER DID IT!!!!!!111111

Linguica said:

So spamming is harder.

And makes it harder for deadnail, Lüt, Dashiva and me to raise those +200 posts.

Zaldron said:

THE BUTLER DID IT!!!!!!111111

...AND HE USED A DILDO TO DO IT. HE PLUGGED IT UP HIS ASS SOOOO FUCKING HARD, HIS EYES POPPED OUT.

how's that?

Cacodemon Leade said:

I completely missed the whole "fuckmordeth"-thing. I was spending (read : wasting) my time in the doom3-forum.

KILL IT! CUT IT'S THROAT OUT! BURN IT AT THE STAKE! LAUNCH IT INTO ETERNITY!