Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Cacodemon Leade

For the last time, Anyone beat Q2DOOM.WAD?

Guest Cacodemon Leade

Arrgghh, quit ignoring my posts like they weren't even there.

I have beaten the whole damn thing several minutes ago. Shame there isn't a power-hungry boss at the end of MAP09 though, making it so embarressing just defeating the Spider Mastermind.

If you don't have Q2DOOM, download it at:

ftp.cdrom.com/pub/idgames/newstuff/q2doom.zip

You will need the Quake 2 Texture Set Full Version to operate, and the author recommends ZDOOMGL for full impact. The Afterglow has the Quake 2 Texture set.

EDIT: And this time no more flames, and Ralphis, you are a FUCKIN ASSHOLE!

Cacodemon Leade said:

I'd rather be an asshole than a whole ass mr Caco.

Guest kristus

Why would I botehr do townload a halfassed q2 to doom convertion when I can play q2 itself? and then I don't have to put up with stupid recommendations like using zdoomGL.

BAH

SHUT YOUR FUCKING MOUTH, GOD DAMNIT!!!!!! I AM GOING TO FUCKING KILL YOU YOU FUCKING FAGGOT LOSER, SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!!

Cacodemon Leade said:

Haha, no more flames indeed.... I predict you get flamed off the forums. Not to be mean, that's just my prediction.

Toke said:

SHUT YOUR FUCKING MOUTH, GOD DAMNIT!!!!!! I AM GOING TO FUCKING KILL YOU YOU FUCKING FAGGOT LOSER, SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!!

I'M GONNA GOUGE YOUR EYES OUT AND SKULLLLLLLLLFUCK YOU!

Have you ever thought that perhaps not many people replied because not many people have played the wad? or choose not to reply? and do you really think you have the right to FORCE people to play it? The attitude 'I'll post more and more until people pay attention' is a classic sign of lameness.