Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest ralphis

You got the plasma gun!

You step into the light, noticing a rifle. You pick it up. A pink demon runs at you. You pee yourself. You die. Press spacebar to try again. Oh no, your dad turned the computer off. Fuck it, i think ill format C.

ha, beat you to it doomboy. My stories are better anyway

Guest Cacodemon Leade

Your Stories Suck Ralphis. Doomboy's Ownz.

Guest Cacodemon Leade

Excuse me you haven't done a non-beta thing in your life! You are a failure to UniDOOM, you are a failure to Sonic Team Jr. and a failure to about 80% of us! All you can do is come up with threats and saying I should jump in a river with an anvil? That's Suicide you Fuckin Wank!

First off, the sonic game is a entire fucking joke moron. Now let me ask you another question, Skulltag is still in beta stages. Is carn a failure? Of course not, you on the other hand. With that shitass wad i played for EDGE that made me want to puke. Noone wants to play doom against guys with blue hair that look like vegita. And how the fuck am i a failure to unidoom? You mean UniDooM is a failure? Oh and btw, When i told you to jump off a bridge with an anvil tied around your leg, i didnt mean it. Id rather you get hit by a truck and your body gets blown off the bridge

Cacodemon Leade said:

All you can do is come up with threats and saying I should jump in a river with an anvil? That's Suicide you Fuckin Wank!

lol! I think that's why he wanted you to do it....

Guest Cacodemon Leade
ralphis said:

First off, the sonic game is a entire fucking joke moron. Now let me ask you another question, Skulltag is still in beta stages. Is carn a failure? Of course not, you on the other hand. With that shitass wad i played for EDGE that made me want to puke. Noone wants to play doom against guys with blue hair that look like vegita. And how the fuck am i a failure to unidoom? You mean UniDooM is a failure? Oh and btw, When i told you to jump off a bridge with an anvil tied around your leg, i didnt mean it. Id rather you get hit by a truck and your body gets blown off the bridge

Once Again Ralphis you Motherfucker that's still considered Suicide so PLEASE STOP THINKING OF WAYS OF GETTING ME KILLED? YOU UNDERSTAND THAT?!? IF YOU KEEP IT UP I WILL TELL MORDETH HOW VIOLENT YOU ARE!!!

Guest RTC Marine

rofl, i love flamewars like this! *grabs some nachos*

Cacodemon Leade said:

IF YOU KEEP IT UP I WILL TELL MORDETH HOW VIOLENT YOU ARE!!!

I'm telling Sir! :)

Guest Cacodemon Leade

I wasn't referring to you Fodders, I was referring to Ralphis!

ralphis said:

Are you really all this dumb?

do you really have to ask?

Cacodemon Leade said:

Once Again Ralphis you Motherfucker that's still considered Suicide so PLEASE STOP THINKING OF WAYS OF GETTING ME KILLED? YOU UNDERSTAND THAT?!? IF YOU KEEP IT UP I WILL TELL MORDETH HOW VIOLENT YOU ARE!!!

i hate these dumb ass faggots, this isnt a fucking democracy cacodemon fag, there isnt anything fair here, you cant cry to anyone, you are a fucking faggot moron, only other dumbass faggots like you, now piss the fuck off.

NO ONE GIVES A SHIT WHAT ANYONE DOES TO YOU!!!

Guest Adriannus

I'll be nice and help mop up the blood and save it for the transfusion Lut so badly wants. :)

You got the plasma gun!

You step into a lighted room of the UAC core,theres a dead marine laying on the floor holding a plasma riffle.You itch to wounder if it is a trap or safe exceptions."Damn" you complain as you take a deep breath and step forward you sqeeze your hands around the pistol grip.Your sweating,your scared but confindent.
Moving towards the body you bend down and pry the plasma riffle from the corpses,dead,cold hands.You turn around and you check to see if anything knows your here.Nothing.

You still dont like the silence and than your feel something grab you around your ankle,the dead marine is a zombie!"Ack!" you scream as you aim the plasma riffle at it.You sqeeze the trigger and a bright flash of blue light blows out of the plasma riffle and frys the zombies head.it moans and groans and kicks a few times before stiffening up.

Stepping back you hear the scream of several imps behind the door of the room."No"...you say knowing your in small room.

The door is smashed down with the incredible strength of one of the imps,you take postition after dodgining one of there fire balls.You take aim and begin to open fire unrelenteleslly at the imps.They scream and collapse onto the floor into crumpeld corpses on top of each other.

You step forward and you find a secret acsess door to the exit,you press the activation switch and your ride descends into the haunted core of the base...

Cacodemon Leade said:

that's still considered Suicide so PLEASE STOP THINKING OF WAYS OF GETTING ME KILLED?

No. I won't stop until you are dead

Cacodemon Leade said:

rofl, your an idiot.

RTC Marine said:

rofl, i love flamewars like this! *grabs some nachos*

^..^

>>perks ears up<<

did someone say nachos?

Cacodemon Leade said:

Oh, you were? See, I thought you were referring to Fodders. God, I'm all confused!

(sarcasm)

Cacodemon Leade said:

Ralphis, I think he's serious. You better stop. You *really* don't want thim telling Mordeth!

Katgut said:

^..^

>>perks ears up<<

did someone say nachos?

Don't let cacodemon leader have any. He might get all crazy and bust out a good wad.

/me grins an evil grin

Cacodemon Leade said:

Yeh I know you were, I was just pointing out that "I'm telling Sir!" seems rather limp and not a succedaneum for what you should really do is post "I am gonna rip your head off and shit down you're neck" sorta thing :)

Cacodemon Leade said:

Your Stories Suck Ralphis. Doomboy's Ownz.

You can't be serious. It was a fucking joke...sheesh

Cacodemon Leade said:

Better yet, find a swimming pool with pump drain and sit on it. At least you have a better chance of surviving disembowelment than you do drowning.

Cacodemon Leade said:

Excuse me you haven't done a non-beta thing in your life! You are a failure to UniDOOM, you are a failure to Sonic Team Jr. and a failure to about 80% of us! All you can do is come up with threats and saying I should jump in a river with an anvil? That's Suicide you Fuckin Wank!

Man, follow pickle_hammer and head over to newdoom NOW before this really gets brutal.

Yeah, this is getting bad. If Mordeth weren't here I'm sure this would be a bloodbath already.

ralphis said:

Don't let cacodemon leader have any. He might get all crazy and bust out a good wad.

/me grins an evil grin

/me watches this flamewar and takes a zip from my coke..
/me remembers, I'm late for school...
/me leaves the forum...

Adriannus said:

I'll be nice and help mop up the blood and save it for the transfusion Lut so badly wants. :)

Last time I checked Lüt ate the mop. You can use deadnail's wig tough... :)

Guest RTC Marine
Xenoman said:

/me watches this flamewar and takes a zip from my coke..
/me remembers, I'm late for school...
/me leaves the forum...

/me reminds xenoman "Some things are better than school"

Guest fraggle`
Cacodemon Leade said:

no offence, i think mordeth is probably too busy laughing right now ...

Guest Stphrz'
Lüt said:

Man, follow pickle_hammer and head over to newdoom NOW before this really gets brutal.

NO!!!!!!!!! Don't make him go there.

You really hate Newdoom don't you? :P