Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
elbryan42

doom.wrong.button.com - weekly update!

Quite a bit to update this week. I actually cleaned out the upload directories. Here's what's up:

-King Elvis now has a Doom Legacy front end in the Source Ports section.

-Rubilacxe's Space Monkeys eps are in the weekly toons dir. So far there's eps 01-10. As he uploads more, they'll be added to this dir as well.

-Also, Rubilacxe's Cube is in the "Source Ports & Total Conversions" dir.

-I stuck a few of Lazer's wads into the "Lazer" dir under wads.

-The weekly toons, of course, are up. A note on the toons. Next week will be the last eps of Earthworm Jim (the Xmas ep, and the Making of). After that, there will be 2 eps of Beast Machines per week instead of 1. Also, I only have up to 110 of Xmen Evolution right now. So until I get more. That's it for now.

-An enhanced version of the console version of "Spawning Vats" is in the wads dir "wads from console doom" along with Redemption Denied. Anyone else have console levels?

-Finally, for those who would like to see what they can do with the wads from the PSX Doom CD, they're in the wads dir in a rar archive (40 megs). Hopefully it can be done. Good Luck!

Hmm... I think that's it. In the future, I may have the SNES Doom tracks up, as well as the Saturn tracks. Whether I do the SNES ones or not, we'll see. And Ralphis is working on the 32x ones as we speak. Once again, for everyone who's contributing, thanks. Thanks a lot.

And to Cacodemon Leade & Ralphis: I like you both, but please, stop this insanity already!

Guest Cacohie Bunker

Somehow I am attempting to use DOOM's E1M1 as a base to remake PSX DOOM's MAP01(MAP01 is actually a Ultimate DOOM Level in PSX DOOM)

EDIT: Ralphis started the insanity from the 32X Doom Music topic which he says he won't let me download music for.

A somewhat related question. Where did you get that FTP?
Most people hide their stuff on work/school FTPs, but yours is DooM only...

cable modem. i reserve 50k/s for the doom account. if you get an account of your own, 150k/s.

elbryan42 said:

-An enhanced version of the console version of "Spawning Vats" is in the wads dir "wads from console doom" along with Redemption Denied

Heh, I didn't know you were gonna put that up. Can I update it a little first?

sorry i didn't ask you first. it's a great job, by the way.

wads are always a work in progress, are they not? i can give you an upload account if you'd like.

elbryan42 said:

i can give you an upload account if you'd like

Alright, that would be cool. I have some betas I'm gonna need a place to put within the next month or two.

About the WAD - I was just gonna remove the two ROCK2 walls in the slime pit and put in the E2 sky. No big deal. Other than that it's been done for about 3-4 years and will probably stay that way forever :)