Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Cacohie Bunker

I found a way to do this...

Guest Cacohie Bunker

I, formerly Cacodemon Leader, used Dehacked, to create a Dehacked Patch that allows you to shoot projectiles like you can in Serious Sam! There are bugs though:

- Usually the Fireballs can still hurt you if you are near them when they fall after being shot by anything

- The Revenant Missiles and Rockets still retain their splash damage

Elbryan42, if you want that Dehacked file I created that allows you to shoot projectiles, then you can put it on your ftp. Anyone can download it.

omfg. Your name is worse. Please go back to the first gay name. This is un pronouncable and this isnt "All in the DooM Family"

DEH/BEX files are okay, DDF files are REALLY cool. Get those off of the Edge website and try them with Edge 1.24, you can do practically anything!

Boy, it sure would be the cat's ass if ZDoom supported them...

ralphis said:

omfg. Your name is worse. Please go back to the first gay name. This is un pronouncable and this isnt "All in the DooM Family"

Hahahahah, altough I must agree. Cacohie Bunker? Fuck, I can't even pronounce it, or even write it. I had to Ctrl-C the name.

Guest Cacohie Bunker
ralphis said:

You are a flamehead ralphis!

Dude, give me a break. This really is a bad name. You should
use a name like "llama" or something.

/me grins an evil grin

Guest deathwarrior
deadnail said:

Boy, it sure would be the cat's ass if ZDoom supported them...

that would rule

Zaldron said:

Hahahahah, altough I must agree. Cacohie Bunker? Fuck, I can't even pronounce it, or even write it. I had to Ctrl-C the name.

cacodemon leade (was the r cut off or something?) wasn't any better then this number you've got going now.

dehacked user since the day i first got the program 3 years ago, fuck edge (no objection to it or anything casue it is kinda cool)
but i have my oldschool stubborn roots

Guest Dest-X

I HOPE YOU DIE SOON

ralphis said:

/me grins an evil grin

::sticks a CD in ralphis' mouth::

Guest ZarcyB
Dest-X said:

I HOPE YOU DIE SOON

I hope he dies now.

I know it is supposed to be impossible to make shootable projectiles with dehacked so I am highly interested in your .deh file. Hope you'll put it on the ftp site very soon.

Guest Cacohie Bunker
Lüt said:

::sticks a CD in ralphis' mouth::

/me sees Lut what he did to ralphis and I proceed to use ralphis as a CD player and did it

/me then thanks Lut for shoving the CD into ralphis's stinky mouth as I start using ralphis as a CD player

Julian said:

I know it is supposed to be impossible to make shootable projectiles with dehacked so I am highly interested in your .deh file. Hope you'll put it on the ftp site very soon.

OMG, he resurrected Julian!!

Guest fraggle`

yes, that new name sucks

Guest Liam the Bard

DAMN! When I was guessing your password with the edit post command and saw the "Username: Cacodemon Leade not found" message, I thought you left the board!

/me looks to sky and says: "Why! Why is he still here!"

Guest Liam the Bard

Maybe I'll try to guess your new one!

*I have WAAAAAAAAAY too much free time now that it's summer*

Guest Liam the Bard

Holy shit, now this username can't be found! Make up your mind, Assclown!

Now hold on, maybe he left the board THIS TIME.

Gathers the rest of the doom community for praying the leave of Caco lamer, or Cacohie Bunny, or whatever his name is today.

I hate to break the flaming momentum of this post, but this sounds very useful.