Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Sephiroth

best new and old games

best all time games has to be any doom, doom1 is king of the dooms.

as for new games here are my favs half-life, unreal tourtament, homeworld/cataclysm, final fantasy VII-XI

Guest Adriannus

Doom 1 is the best Doom, but you can't forget Silent Hill. And if not even 1 person on this forum knows what Tecmo's Deception (the first one) is, and it's goodness, well, I'm just going to have to take a rusty pipe to 'em. And Castlevania SOTN? Hm...I need not say more. I could go on, but those are the biggies.

Guest rieper

hitman and (duh) doom.

Mmmh..DooM 1, Heretic & Hexen

As for new games, I'll say System Shock 2, Thief 2 and Deus Ex.

Guest RTC Marine
Adriannus said:

Doom 1 is the best Doom, but you can't forget Silent Hill. And if not even 1 person on this forum knows what Tecmo's Deception (the first one) is, and it's goodness, well, I'm just going to have to take a rusty pipe to 'em. And Castlevania SOTN? Hm...I need not say more. I could go on, but those are the biggies.

yeah, silent hill kicks ass, going around with a chainsaw and the hyperblaster, you can really kick some ass!

anyway, my favorite doom game would have to be the first, because it was original IMO.
My newest favorite game would have to be gunman chronicles, since that kicks serious ass!

Guest Blynd Syde

My personal fav is Doom, the first one. It is a timeless classic that will live on to be the best ever, or at least IMO. Although I like a good deal of "shoot 'em" games, I also like some of Blizzard's work including Starcraft and Diablo 2.

1) Lunar
2) Lunar 2
3) Zelda
4) Legend of Zelda: Link to the Past
5) Quake Mission Pack 1: Scourge of Armagon
6) Doom
7) Hexen
8) Heretic
9) Vay
10) Revolution X (arcade)

Guest ZarcyB

Best old games: Doom, Heretic, Hexen, Voodoo Nightmare (god I hope someone remembers that one), Joust, Chaos Engine. Dungeon Master

Best new games: Unreal, UT, Q3A, Red Alert 2

Guest Nuno Correia
rieper said:

hitman and (duh) doom.

Yeah, Hitman kicks.

"Seems my friend Mr. Wulff is in room 202..." :)

DOOM 1 episodes 1 through 3. Commander Keene episode 1 and 4. Pango. and others I can't think of right now.