Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Tobester

I need sex, and LOTS of it

Read the topic, then think about me. I'm 5'10, I like to drink a LOT and play doom and map for doom, I'm 15 pounds overweight, at 180, I have red hair, freckles, gren-grey eyes. I can't breathe through my nose. I have stretch marks. Think of me as a sex machine. Your mission is to turn me on. I tend to wear the same clothes for weeks at a time because I forget to change, or more likely I don't care. I spend 97 percent of my waking day on the computer fantasizing about neve campbell while working on wads. the other 3 percent is me eating in the shower while wanking to snuff. Yes, I'm a hot bitch and that should make you all come running. However, any chix in this post under a 38JJJ bra size are immeadiatly disqualified, so you may as well not try.

Guest RTC Marine
Tobester said:

Think of me as a sex machine. Your mission is to turn me on

rofl, yeah right :P

Guest deathwarrior

I'm available, so spank me.

Tobester said:

Your mission is to turn me on

http://www.3ddownloads.com/?file_id=138158

Guest rieper

masturbate

Guest Erick20

er..

DOOM!

Guest Liam the Bard

You always have a g/f around, tobester! Her name is good 'ol jackie and her five little sisters!

You should see a shrink. Or put a contact add in the newspapers.... 'cause most (if not all) of the registered users here are men. If you were aware of that when you wrote the message, you suck (NOT literally)!!!!

Yeah, im 5'10, havent ever drank or smoked, im about 35lbs overweight at 275, I can breath throguh my nose, I have little/no hair because i shaved it all off and brown eyes.

I tend to wear the same cloths (to the unattended eye), I actualyl have aobut 7 outfits of the same type (so you'll probably always see me in black swimming trunks and black tank-tops).

I tend to fantisize about nympho asian girls... I want all the types of women that i will absolutly never get.

I dont care about bust size but somewhere inbetween B and C (no sag!) and a firm body will turn me on faster.

rieper said:

masturbate

I thought everyone materbated aobut 5 times a week + (but nobody wants to admit it), you mean to tell me there are actually men out there who masterbate less?

Masterbation is one thing but climbing inbetween some girl's legs is a different story (i wouldnt know though, seeing as i havent done that yet).

sirgalahadwizar said:

I thought everyone materbated aobut 5 times a week + (but nobody wants to admit it), you mean to tell me there are actually men out there who masterbate less?

Masterbation is one thing but climbing inbetween some girl's legs is a different story (i wouldnt know though, seeing as i havent done that yet).

5 times a week? rofl. That's how many times i do in my bed every night

Guest fraggle`

dont let katarhyne see this post

sirgalahadwizar said:

Yeah, im 5'10, havent ever drank or smoked, im about 35lbs overweight at 275, I can breath throguh my nose, I have little/no hair because i shaved it all off and brown eyes.I tend to wear the same

You scare me.

I'm the short (!) guy here at 5'8". Don't drink, don't smoke, don't do anything bad (yes, I'm [gasp!] boring). I actually weigh about what I'm supposed to (160, down from a high of 200). I can breathe through my nose, mouth, and ears (don't ask). Brown hair, hazel eyes.

Um... yeah. Kat knows exactly who I want. :->

fraggle` said:

dont let katarhyne see this post

Yeah! I'm the only one who gets a mercy fuck from Kat!

uh... wait... did I say that out loud?

/me goes and hides

We did NOT give you permission to talk.

Now go away like a good little bitch.

Guest MAC'VILEWHORE

I'm 14, 6'7, 155 pounds of PURE MAN, short brown hair, a manly ass (define that for me someone), change my clothes, shower, piss, drink, piss, drink, eat, puke, drink piss, repeat as needed.

AND I GET MORE SEX THAN YOUUU DOOO NEENER NEENER!!! :::P

Guest MAC'VILEWHORE
sirgalahadwizar said:

I have little/no hair because i shaved it all off

You shaved ALL your hair off, and I mean "ALLLLL"????

Tobester said:

any chix in this post under a 38JJJ bra size are immeadiatly disqualified,

When you get older you will realise, what you can't get in your mouth is of no use to anyone, and to score the perfect girls, all you need is an 8" tongue and the ability to breath through your ears :)

fodders said:

When you get older you will realise, what you can't get in your mouth is of no use to anyone, and to score the perfect girls, all you need is an 8" tongue and the ability to breath through your ears :

HEY
I SAID HOT BITCHES
NOT GUYS

I don't care about mouthfuls, I want breasts I can fit inside

DooMBoy said:

I'm 18, 6'3, 133 lbs. of Space Marine!

yo'ure a scrawny little bastard aren't ya?.

I'm 6'3", 165 lbs.

I outweigh you by 32 lbs. And I'm all muscle also...only 4% body fat.