Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
mewse

19SWM seeks 19SWF (for sex)

I'm a 19 year old canadian W.A.S.P. with red hair and a charming boyish nature who plays lots of doom. Aside from my missing leg, I'm a fairly normal guy living a fairly normal life. I'm looking for a nice looking 19 year old SWF who plays doom, to have lots of sex with. She must be very tolerant and caring, and must not mind my lack of a left arm. Other requirements: must enjoy sex. must tolerate doom. must not leave the house. I don't think these requirements are very unreasonable, and I'm hoping neither will you, my future girlfriend. Oh yes, and I hope the fact that I'm missing my right arm won't "freak you out" because then you wouldn't be able to have as much sex before getting sick.

Heh, this post violates the new Doomworld Forum Rule on two counts: pointless posts, and new topics which ought to be replies to existing topics

Ok, this is the last thread that's going to pop up with this 'topic'... you've all had your fun, now move on. Next one will be deleted.

Quote:

"Hi, I'm a ninteen year old nymphomaniac, from Canada, the weirdest country on the planet. I have merged my hobby of Doom (stalking), and my hobby of sex (fucking) into a unique lifestyle that involves me stalking then fucking girls. I guess you people would call that 'rape.'"

Sick fuck.

NiGHTMARE said:

Heh, this post violates the new Doomworld Forum Rule on two counts: pointless posts, and new topics which ought to be replies to existing topics

And the old one on account that it pisses Mord off.

Mordeth said:

Ok, this is the last thread that's going to pop up with this 'topic'... you've all had your fun, now move on. Next one will be deleted.

Our savior. :)

Katgut said:

And the old one on account that it pisses Mord off.

The reason why almost 98% of the deleted topics get deleted.

Mordeth said:

Yeah you delete posts that are just like the previous ones of the same thing. Really those sex topics make me sick!

Guest ZarcyB
CacodemonLeader said:

...Really those sex topics make me sick!

Yeah well thats because you're just pre-pubescent dork who will never get sex anyway.

Tobester said:

BOO!

my god has failed me

you stole my post idea!

*cries uncontrollably*

i wanted to turn the general forums into a huge demented personals page

Guest MAC'VILEWHORE
amanichen said:

Quote:

"Hi, I'm a ninteen year old nymphomaniac, from Canada, the weirdest country on the planet. I have merged my hobby of Doom (stalking), and my hobby of sex (fucking) into a unique lifestyle that involves me stalking then fucking girls. I guess you people would call that 'rape.'"

Sick fuck.

Canada might be wierd, BUT WE ROOL, GO CANADA!!!1111

amanichen said:

I guess you people would call that 'rape.'"

Well in the new politically correct world, the offence is no longer "rape" it's "assault with a friendly weapon" and the woman could be charged with "receiving swollen goods" :)

Mordeth said:

welcome to the general forum that isnt general

MAC'VILEWHORE said:

Canada might be wierd, BUT WE ROOL, GO CANADA!!!1111

hehe...

Actually, after visiting Canada several times (10 to be exact) in various parts I like it better than the United States (where I live).

People are more polite, curteous, and aren't usually in as big of a hurry as us Americans are.

The air is also alot cleaner =)

I have nothing against Canadians, and in fact, once I graduate from college, I plan to move to British Columbia.

Guest deathwarrior

will you give me free beer?