Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
DooMBoy

Frankly, I don't give a Doom!

I was just wondering: when do you like to play Doom/Doom2? I was playing it just a little while ago since it was(and still is) so cloudy. I enjoy playing any version of Doom on a rainy or cloudy day; makes the game more scarier or more gloomy than if it was sunny or whatever outside. What about you guys?

I play it an night usually,especially when I get off of work and come home.When the rest of my family is sleeping I put on my headphones and crank her up.The darkness around makes everything so clear and just perfect.The time,usually 1:00 in the night to whenever I beat which ever version of Doom.Like last week I was just beating the final level of Final Doom Plutonia,the sun was up and it was 7:00 in the morning.

Guest MAC'VILEWHORE
nightmare imp said:

I play it an night usually,especially when I get off of work and come home.When the rest of my family is sleeping I put on my headphones and crank her up.The darkness around makes everything so clear and just perfect.The time,usually 1:00 in the night to whenever I beat which ever version of Doom.Like last week I was just beating the final level of Final Doom Plutonia,the sun was up and it was 7:00 in the morning.

Bet you felt like shit the rest the day though d:P

Guest Dave

In my world the sun is always shining and the imps are always dancing the cha chachachahccah