Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Rubilacxe

The Final Message of Rubilacxe

You may have noticed I have not uploaded the rest of the monkey movies and I don't plan on uploading anymore. Chances are I'm gonna stay off Doomworld for the rest of the summer. In fact, I'm leaving Doomworld in general.

Summer school takes up a lot of my time (And for your information LUT, I'm taking summer school because I transfered to a diffrent school and I'm getting some classes out of the way). I've made a shit load of friends and I've been hanging out with them. I haven't thought much about the internet, so I don't think I really need to be here.

This time I really mean it. I know in the past I've claimed that I was leaving, only to return and say "Ok, I made a mistake; I'm back". Well, I'm leaving this time not because some asshole pissed me off or because I need a life. I'm leaving because I just don't need Doom or the internet right now.

before I go, I want to say bye to a few people (In no particular order):

ESCO (If he comes back)

Ralphis

Liam the Bard

Elbryan42

Cacodemon Leader

Jayxtee (Or whatever your name is)

LUT

Nightmare Imp

Lazer

X-Doom

Fodders

ZarcyB

The awsome people at RAREFILES

PFCRon

Peter Heinman (Sorry if I misspelled it)

Jon

And last but not least Linguica (Shit, I probably misspelled that too)

Also, Thanks to those who gave me support during the "Cube Crisis" and thanks to those who gave me grief (You inspired me to work my ass off and get permission).
I'm sorry about not uploading all 26 of those little monkey cartoons, and I'm sorry I couldn't get all of the permissions for Cube so it could stand free and legal, but maybe I'll be back in a few years.

"May God be with you all."

John William Lehman
Friday, June 8th, 2001
6:45 AM

Mon 2 Oct 2000 15:35-Fri 8 Jun 2001 6:45

Oh, I almost forgot: :P

Guest rieper

fuck off, already

Rubilacxe said:

Cacodemon Leader.............And last but not least Linguica (Shit, I probably misspelled that too)..........Also, Thanks to those who gave me support during the "Cube Crisis" and thanks to th

That's nice of you to say goodbye to me Rubilacxe, because that makes me feel better.

Don't worry. You spelled Linguica's name correctly.

Support is always needed to insure that Cube can still be in development, but until we see you again, there probably won't be another version of Cube until then.

Lastly Rubilacxe, see you soon...

Well, goodbye Rubilacxe.

Truth be known, you may actually be missed. You certainly earned a fraction of my respect when you started trying to 'legalise' Cube.

And, as my mom used to say, it's never 'goodbye' - it's too final. It's always 'See you'.

So, see ya

CacodemonLeader said:

That's why you aren't in the list of people that Rubilacxe said goodbye to, because you are so rude.

I thought it was because Rubilaxce was jealous of his good looks. :->

WILL THE REAL GREG BRADY PLEASE STAND UP

Guest Liam the Bard

Wow, I didn't even know anybody on this forum knew I was around! Seeya around, Rubilacxe, do your best to enjoy summer school.

Liam the Bard said:

Wow, I didn't even know anybody on this forum knew I was around! Seeya around, Rubilacxe, do your best to enjoy summer school.

Who the hell are you?

see you, you wacky guy you. keep in touch. may you drink lots of beer and fuck lots of women.

Guest ZarcyB

Good luck for the future, and don't forget us :)

Cya

elbryan42 said:

...keep in touch. may you drink lots of beer and fuck lots of women

You don't have to leave the forum to be able to do all this stuff, right???

Rubilacxe said:

Chances are I'm gonna stay off Doomworld for the rest of the summer. In fact, I'm leaving Doomworld in general

Yes, so you have said on numerous occasions, stop looking for sympathy and piss off already. And don't com eback, you are a waste of perfectly good account space.

How come you didn't mention me? Oh well. Have a great life. We'll never see you again, and you'll never see us...*sniff*...*sob*..
/me cries

You better come back! You've done great deh work with cube. It is hard to take a bunch of assorted sprites and levels, put them into a TC, and keep a good storyline. Good work.
Bye, I hope it isn't the last!

Guest rieper
CacodemonLeader said:

That's why you aren't in the list of people that Rubilacxe said goodbye to, because you are so rude.

no, probably because i ONLY JOINED THESE FORUMS A WEEK AGO! you fucking moron.

Guest Dest-X

SO FUCK OFF ALLREADY.

Guest deathwarrior

*sob* I'm NOT LOVED!@#$

oh well, cya.

WTF? I said dat I'm still here dawg! Oh well; adios mi amigo, coje lo suave, bro! Good luck to ya too!