Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
AirRaid

Uhhh....

I remember about a week ago someone complained that the marine in the forum logo looked like he was doing something... ahem... dodgy. Now he looks like he's someone from a german pron video doing something dodgier.

Hmm... guitar? shotgun? who knows. it could be a body part for all we know. we don't know how big this flynn taggart is. i mean, he took out hell all by himself. now if that doesn't give him a reason to have a big... er... thingy, i don't know what does.

Guest fraggle`
CacodemonLeader said:

I don't think so. He isn't more dodgier, he is just holding a shotgun, or perhaps an ELECTRIC GUITAR!!!

ROCK AND ROLL!!!!!!

He's holding a shotgun, not his thingy. Hope this clears things up.:-)

or one of them tubes for vacuums that stick to your waist...hey you can't say that's wrong...heh

huh? vacuums? hmm... you can't be talking about a certain vacuum cleaner in scary movie...

fraggle` said:

ROCK AND ROLL!!!!!!

YEA FRAGGLE LETS ERM ROCK AND ROLL DUDEEEEE!

He's playing guitar. I know that picture and I have seen it many times. I believe it was pic of the day here on doomworld about half a year ago or something...

elbryan42 said:

huh? vacuums? hmm... you can't be talking about a certain vacuum cleaner in scary movie...

Maybe....