Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
DooMBoy

Hey, Linguica..

It's come to my attention that you don't have a Fan Fiction link on Doomworld. Maybe you should set one up, so myself and other Fiction writers could put out Fac-Fiction there, instead of here on the forums, where people say stupid things about Fan-Fiction. I know I would like a Fan Fiction link, so I could put my myriad stories there.

Disorder said:

He won't do it 'cause your stories suck.

They only sound bad if you can't read.

It's come to my attention that certain people (Doomboy, sephiroth and bigbadgangsta being recent examples) seem to think that forums are the only means of communication on the internet. I'm very sorry to inform you about this, but you are, in fact, wrong.

While forums are indeed very good for communication, their main purposes are to allow public discussions (/arguments :) ), and the asking and answering of questions on a group level.

If what you have to say is aimed at one particular person, I would suggest e-mail, IRC, or some instant messaging program such as AIM and ICQ.

If you want to post something you've done (stories, poems, songs, etc), which doesn't really require a discussion about it, putting it on either your website or someone else's which is suited to it is your best option.

NiGHTMARE said:

It's come to my attention that certain people (Doomboy, sephiroth and bigbadgangsta being recent examples) seem to think that forums are the only means of communication on the internet. I'm very sorry to inform you about this, but you are, in fact, wrong.

While forums are indeed very good for communication, their main purposes are to allow public discussions (/arguments :) ), and the asking and answering of questions on a group level.

If what you have to say is aimed at one particular person, I would suggest e-mail, IRC, or some instant messaging program such as AIM and ICQ.

If you want to post something you've done (stories, poems, songs, etc), which doesn't really require a discussion about it, putting it on either your website or someone else's which is suited to it is your best option.

hey what the hell, i dont think this is the only place for info on the net. infact it is the last place i check. if u are refering to my ftp questions it is because it was the doom ftp and many people her use it. second many of my post are doom related i hardly go off the doom subject and if i do it usally has something to do with doom. I use other places and other people than doomworld. third i hardly start arguments or flame wars, infact i have never started a flame war. This place however is the most active message board i do vist so sometimes i will ask other questions her. i am at doomworld alot because i like to keep up on doom and i look at different levels each day.

I was referring to your "almost done" post, something like that would really be better on a webpage, y'know?

Lazer said:

They only sound bad if you can't read.

Actually, I do read very well. All those stories out there suck. We don't want them here...

Lazer: "B-B-But I wan't t-to read them!"
Disorder: "STFU".......