Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest bigbadgangsta

What monster do you most despise?

I friggin' hate the Archvile!You'll be walking along,super shotgun ready for anything then...BOOM!You fly into the air and that bastard just,like,chuckles (I think thats what that sound is when he roams).Or after fraggin' like 20 monsters he opens a door and brings 'em back to life...GOD DAMN HIM!

from DOOM 2 - chaingunners. I absolutely abhore them. I wish they had never been born. I fart in their general direction. Their mother was a hamster. UGH! I hate them. I really hate them. From a mile a way they just unload with their infinite ammo and slowly pelt away at you. GRRRRR. Nothing you can do to kill em since you *DON'T* have an unlimited supply of ammo. You can't just shoot 50 rockets at them until one finally hits. They really piss me off. Final DOOM *SUCKED* for this reason. Ugh... I can't express my animosity enough towards these shits.

DOOM's Fire Fart - While not nearly as annoying as chain gun Bob, these flies on fire really burn me. Hmm... no pun intended (honest). They also slowly pelt away at my fragile supply of health and armor and require an obscene amount of ammo to kill. And if these hotties group up, then they are hella annoying and make my blood boil hotter than hell's own horned hierarchy of marine hating horrors.

Guest Archvile46

Pain Elementals. Especially when you're already being distracted by a shitload of other monsters. Then that thing will keep spitting out and spitting out and spitting out little fucking skulls like there's no tomorrow.

I'll have to second that one. Nothin pisses me off more than being low on ammo, and having that bastard revive everyone, and then start casting Fire-3 or whatever on me.
I think the Revanents take second place, with their damn homing rockets, although if you have a well stocked chaingun, they're not too bad.

I guess the majority of the enemies have the potential to be a pain in the ass if you're not properly equipped.