Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
bitstate

Possible to get .deh patch from hacked exe?

I've got an ultimate doom v1.9 exe witch I'm certain is hacked by dehackded, is there a way to get a deh file from it? I can open the exe in dehacked and see all things that been modified (e1m1 isn't supposed to named "jungle" :o), but i can only get dehacked to save _changes_ not everything, is there a way to do this ?

You have a Dehacked Doom EXE that you want to get a DEH patch out of? Simple enough... Make sure Dehacked is installed, rename the hacked EXE to doomhack.exe, then run Dehacked and press "s" and type in a filename to save the Dehacked patch as. Done.

Hmm..:o) , I thought I Allready tried that without results. (or are you meaning that the original doom exe goes doom.exe and the hacked doomhack.exe, when i tried that i got a large (33kb) deh patch, but when running that throught some source ports the results vere none (as to compared running with the wad but without the deh patch)), letting the hacked exe going both doom.exe and doomhack.exe still makes dehacked show the differenses but It wont save anything but its header since i havn't modified anything)

Anyways the tc i'm trying to get into mouselook and high-resolution is the hyena tc at "http://www.quakecity.net/unholy/index.html". Many levels are kinda dissapointing but the rest is really cool :o)