• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Corsair

A "mod" I'm working on

Guest Corsair

Hi all!
I'm making a "mod" for Doom\Doom2\Final Doom using DosDoom.
It involves a fifth episode (as yet unnamed, suggestions anyone??), some new weapons (a BUNCH,) some new enemies (Better old ones), and some new items
I've already put in a BUNCH of "new" weapons (ripped gfx from other games, i admit :-( I cant gfx edit..yet) and I've already put in some new items (health potions and such). I've got no problems with any of those (I'd like some suggestions though). I'm having a problem with the fifth episode (I've already got the episode selection part done :-) ). I don't know what it will be about. If ANYBODY can give me any ideas, it'd be greatly appreciated and I'll give credit if I use the idea.
I'm also looking for a good ENDOOM file.
Thanks!
Corsair -- adventkid@yahoo.com

Guest Fanatic

Don't use DOS DOOM. Use EDGE (it's DOS DOOM's predecessor, lots more features and a lot more stable).

http://edge.sourceforge.net

I like your ideas. Just make something you like, take your time, work it out on paper before you get started too, and be creative!

Good luck!

Guest Corsair

Thanks Fanatic
EDGE? ok..
any other ideas? anyone?

I am almost in the exact same perdiciment and already use edge/dosdoom. I've lot lots of new sprites/weapons but no new levels or episodes (no plot either, if i had to give a name, it would be something like "When All Combine". I've got stuff from heretic, hexen, rise of the triad, an lots of futureistic stuff as well.