Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Phobos-Dwellr

VERY NOT-SO IMPORTANT BUT READ IT

Guest Phobos-Dwellr

I just registered, incase you don't recognize me.

Hi, I'm me. I'm just getting into Doom editing and it's going slowly but I intend to have SOMETHING out for you to look at... probably a partial TC, who knows. I have a partner, but we haven't quite got things working yet. Anyway, it looks now like a deathmatch project, suggestions might be taken.

Guest LRM

Heh. Getting into DooM editing is a real pain, huh? I remember it all as it was only yesterday... HOM everywhere, 3 cyberdemons in every level, square rooms and hallways that made you feel like you were playing Wolf3D. Check out the editing tutorials here at doomworld, they rock.

Good luck and much fun editing! But one advice: don't try to make a PC or even TC when you're new to editing. It will be frustrating and you'll probably abondon it at some time anyways. Better try to make single levels at first, but concentrate on them!

LRM said:

Heh. Getting into DooM editing is a real pain, huh? I remember it all as it was only yesterday... HOM everywhere, 3 cyberdemons in every level, square rooms and hallways that made you feel like you were playing Wolf3D. Check out the editing tutorials here at doomworld, they rock.

Geez, I've been level editing for at least 4 years and I still have problems with square rooms and hallways. Then again, I have never actually finished and released any levels I've worked on. It's not that I don't know how, I guess I'm just not creative enough to come up with really good level design.