Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Nodus

polyobjects

Guest Nodus

I seem to be missing some file, because i have no polyobject thing in wadauthor, does anyone know how i can get the polyobjects?

Polyobjects are sectors-thing combinations you create in a ZDooM-configured editor. They are not like things (prefabricated graphics, for example) that you simply select and insert into your level. So, in answer to your question:

1. You'll have to create your own polyobjects.
2. To do this, you'll need to configure WadAuthor to run in native ZDooM mode. Refer to Rick "Wild Man" Clark's tutorials and visit zdoom.notgod.com for more help.
3. Once you've configured WadAuthor to edit/run in native ZDooM mode you'll have the options to create/insert polyobjects. Once again, refer to Wild Man's tutorials.

Guest spacedog

you need "zdoom.wcf" i think it's in the doomworld source ports section

Nodus said:

I seem to be missing some file, because i have no polyobject thing in wadauthor, does anyone know how i can get the polyobjects?

In case you didn't see it: I have a tutorial on how to set up WadAuthor for Zdoom editing.

http://zdoom.notgod.com/zdhtech/zdoom4.html

It is pretty easy but a little confusing at first.

I am glad that the tutorials are still serving their purpose. :)

Guest spacedog

These seem to be lifted straight from rick clarks tutorials

I know and i has said it on my web page !

-->
" À notez que les tutoriels sont basés sur ceux de Rick Clark, de plusieurs autres venant de différent site et de mes propres créations. "

" So these tutorials will be the same as Rick Clark made but mush better for newbies can understood how his b*stard (acs not Rick Clark) function of ACS script. EASY ! But for this moment i'm translating them and reformulate, so just be patient at least, sorry. "

And i have put a author name on all page that wasn't my work.
I write this notice in french, so if you can't read it, well it's not my problem, sorry!