Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest BMAN17

Half-Life Textures avaible

Guest BMAN17

I recently uploaded 77 textures from halflife into cdrom.com there are 57 textures and 20 flats.

The address is:

ftp.cdrom.com/pub/doom2/incoming/hltctex.zip

I was using these textures for a Hexen total conversion, but I decided to scrap it and give the textures to other people for their projects. The textures were put back into BMP format, so you can use wintex to put them into doom or any doom-related game.

More information in the about.txt file that comes with the zip.

BMAN17 :

We know but if you use WALLY to extract all Half-Life texture, you can have more than 1300 and more texture !
:)
I did it for ZD3K !

Guest BMAN17

Where can I find this Wally program?

I can use the textures for a few doom levels.

i don't realy know the link but try to check at http://www.planetquake.com/

and search "wally"

Guest BMAN17

Alright, thanks.
By the way, can wally extract textures from other 3D games like Quake 2 and Sin?

Yes, it can. Did you convert the HL texture's to the Doom palette? If so how did they turn out? Of course I could just look.. :)

Well i just check my site in the ZD3K picture map area !
In the Map01 and Map02 picture, you can see some of them !
Some of them aren't good because they was in the 160x190 so, i need to change them like 128x128, 64x96, ....

Guest BMAN17

I found the website for wally but the downloads section is down for some reason. For anyone else who wants the website the address is:

http://home.telefragged.com/wally

Followed that link and got a copy of wally no problem. Thanx guys.

What's more, you can get a damn site more than 1300 textures out. Without checking for useless ones or duplicates, my half life extract directory (just created) has 3873 files in it. Now all I have to do is sift through them and find the good ones. I have seen a lot already in a few peoples projects though (Paranoia by Rex for one).