Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest D|RE

DeHackEd

Guest D|RE

Does anyone know of a good .txt that can help someone new to DeHackEd. Basically, I like some patches, but i would like to tweak them to my liking, but i dont know what to do.

Guest fragg

DIRE, I have answer for "another question" you have been asking. I'm pasting it here........

note to Dire.....
"Phileosophos" is the name John Williston uses here at Doomworld.
Any time you read a post written by "Phileosophos", that's John Williston talking.
That's prolly why you don't think he answered you. But I think he did.
I've forgotten the name of the thread.
But it seems to me he said "register WadAuthor one-time only".

Now that you know this, you might wanna check all the other "WadAuthor" threads/posts in this Editing forum -- see all the OTHER questions that "Phileosophos" (John Williston) answered.
Lemme know how you make out, will ya? Thanx.
BTW, his e-mail address (in case you want to register online, or just want to talk to him) is wc@zyan.com
fragg

When I downloaded DeHackEd a year or two ago, it had several text files zipped with it. If they can't be found anymore, I'll zip and send them if you request by email.

One thing I saw was that I could not understand much by looking at a patch file (with notepad). When you load it into dehacked, or use dehacked to write your own, then you can see the check boxes and numbers and such, and start to figure it out. I had to study other people's patches too, to see how to do stuff. Use Wintex to copy some from wads (save dehacked lump to file) and check them out.

Guest D|RE
Biffy said:

When I downloaded DeHackEd a year or two ago, it had several text files zipped with it. If they can't be found anymore, I'll zip and send them if you request by email.One thing I saw was that I c

Yeah, Email them to Damageinc333@hotmail.com if you dont mind.