Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
ViperBoy

And yet another idea for Edge...

It would also be cool to be able to define death animations and then have a value for the "weapons.ddf" file that tells Edge which animation to use if a certain weapon is used. So you could make an animation where the enemies melt and then have that animation plus the regular one...

Guest Fanatic

That will be in the 1.25 full release. :)

Guest Fanatic

You don't like me pooping on Dehacked and your 'old school' metality any more than I like you pooping on DDF, RTS, and EDGE and my 'new school' metality.

Make what you want with whatever tools you like and feel comfortable using, but I don't see the need for you to come in here and piss on everything. I don't come to your house and do that to you.

Show some respect.

Right on, but Dehacked still kicks ass. I should do some Dehacked tutorials just for the hell of it.

Guest Fanatic

I agree, Dehacked is an awesome tool. It just pisses me off when people comment that DDF sucks and Dehacked rules, but they have absolutely nothing to show for it.

Even if they do, the point should be 'look what I made with Dehacked', not 'look what I made with Dehacked that proves that DDF sucks ass'. I want to see what someone made, not what they made look bad.

Maybe is just me?

But yes, Dehacked tutorials would be a good thing, especially with how much you know about it!