• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Enjay

A few Dehacked tutorials up

Just to let people know, I have posted a few dehacked tutorials at my site:

http://www.btinternet.com/~Enjay001/

I'm not claiming to be any kind of expert, just someone willing to put down what little he knows. There is still a lot that I am aware just hasn't been covered. If you are an expert and wish to pass on a tip or two, I will be glad to try and include them in future.

The tuts cover a few simple procedures and have examples to download. Just click on the doom general button and follow the dehacked links.

They were pretty good. I never thought about the pain elemental having extra never used frames. Maybe I can make an explosion(blody mess) frame for something like the machine gun guy.

Lazer said:

Maybe I can make an explosion(blody mess) frame for something like the machine gun guy.

Um, actually I'm pretty sure the machine gun guy already has an explosion death sequence, but maybe you could do it for some other monster.

Yeah, the chaingun guy does have "gib" frames already.

If creating "gib" frames for something else, it has to be something with fairly low hit points. There seems to be a hit point limit above which the monster will never "gib" regardless of how hard you hit it. Not sure what the limit is though.

Now that you mention it I think I may have seen it a few times before... But it seems to be a very rare occurance.