Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Liam

Editing

Can I edit the text scenes between levels?
You know, the ones after map11, map20, and map30?

...and map06. Yes, you need to use Dehacked to edit those text screens.

Yep.

But with Dehacked you can only make it 3 characters longer or shorter than the original. Pretty useless.

There's a way to get around this:
if the original name was for example "a very large and spooky map" and you want it to be called "Spamnation" just use spaces in the areas that you want nothing to appear (ie. "spamnation ")

Damn, this forum cuts out the spaces. So it's "spamnation...................." where the .s are spaces

If you want to make your WAD for Zdoom only, you can use the MAPINFO lump to put a message at the end/before any level you wish, change the level names on the map screen, automatically generate level names for the intermission screens, use whichever texture you want as a sky within the level, use whatever music you want, make the level foggy, make the level have special effects like the sector effect in MAP07, this list of possibilities goes on and on...

Guest MrT

Yes, well, Liam I think you are just a big dumb gay guy (*hint, hint) who is no good at video games. Bet you don't know who I am!!!! Hahahahahaaaaa...cough, gag, cough...Hahahahahaaaaaaaa!!!