Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest baronkiller

deepsea/dehacked help Part III: THE MULTIHACK

Guest baronkiller

how can i add multiple DeHacked lumps into a single .wad file and still make them work

Inserting them in a WAD is the easy part. Just do as as was discussed in the thread, but you will have to give each patch a different name. Getting them to work would be the trick. If you want different hacks to work on different levels, I am not aware of any port that makes this possible. If you simply want one file to call another so they operate as one big hack, this can certainly be done if you are using Zdoom, and the files are still separate. Not sure if it can be done once the files are included as lumps in a WAD. Of course, if the files are simply calling each other and operating together as one patch, you would probably be as well to copy and paste them into one file anyway.

The question about patches calling each other has been answered a couple of times already on the Zdoom forums. I don't have the answer handy ATM. I know you have already been sent here from the general forum, but maybe if you go across to the Zdoom site http://zdoom.notgod.com/ You could search the forum, or ask the question anew.