Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Bubba

Changing monster AI

Guest Bubba

I would like to change the AI of the monsters to make them attack eachother without provocation, amongst other things. Also, I would like to make certain monsters only attack when attacked, and others to only attack a certain type.

Are there any tools that will do this? Or would it require modifying the source code?

Guest Epistax

you might as well make your own FPS

Here's something funky. :) I created a bunch of new monsters and gave them new stock monster sprites so I could play Doom with something diffrent. Anyway, I've created a monster (har har. :)! A thing I call a Beserker that can attack right off the bat, without delay, and the attack can kill in two shots, but the real kicker is, after it kills me, it starts to wander around the level and kill EVERYTHING else! BWA?!

I tested this out over and over, and yep, it is doing it. Nothing else does. How's that for weird? =)

P.S. I posted here because I felt that the AI thing closely resembled this. =)

Test-0

Guest Epistax

could you make that into I deh? I want!
send! ack! moo!
deh?
something?
email god@unitedstates.com
moo

Guest Firebrand

I remember they do it somehow on batman TC, there's a part on a level in which some criminals are fighting, maybe you can contact the TC creators to know how they make that