Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Lüt

uhm...

Right, I remember there being a thread saying "I TOLD you SD would suck!" that I posted a few good messages in...

And it was deleted because REoL decided it was necessary to post some obscene pictures. Woo.

Hrm I was searching for that post too. Linguica is the shades man with the disappearing act. I was gonna post what could be done to improve it and make the level play / look half decent. Some people should learn. :)

Linguica said:

And it was deleted because REoL decided it was necessary to post some obscene pictures. Woo.

OK... so did you consider just removing the pictures maybe?? You know I don't spend time writing these messages to have them removed like that. I was clearing up my review since a few people thought I was just another person out to get REoL, which I am not. It's very hard for me to actually come across the way I want to on msg boards and I take forever to write messages and I don't appreciate this one bit. You could at least have the courtesy to mail me my messages before you wipe them since they were hardly insulting to anybody and I could use them elsewhere. You are so selfish it's almost as confusing as my dad's existence. Have a nice day.

Maybe you don't quite understand...

My webpage.

My forum.

My rules.

And I did have a good reason for deleting that thread, but it's too much to type and it's my birthday.

I do understand, I just didn't think you were. So please explain how my constructive criticism gets laid to waste while posts like "YOU" still exist in the general section of the forums. /me thinks you have a vendetta.

Lut, I agree with you on this. Deleting messages really pisses
me off. Unless a post deals with some sort of illegal activity
it should not be deleted or edited. I want to see all the
messages, even the ones I don't like. Ling, you are right, this
is your page, your forum, your rules. However, if you try to
control things too much you may only end up stifling the
creativity of future messages. Not only that, you end up
ruining the context of the discussions. I really hate being
confused by what people are talking about because some post
somewhere got whacked.

Bah...

I deleted REoL's account and then attempted to delete the message with the wonderful picture. When I did so I got an error message saying that there was no "King REoL" account, and when I looked at the message thread again it was all messed up, so I had to delete the whole thing. Lut, there is no conspiracy against you, get over it.

I can back up Ling on this one, I was around at the time and pointed that pic out to him. It was just too much hassle to repair the thread, anyway, as long as that kind of crap doesn't happen again, everything will be fine

stphrz said:

Lut, I agree with you on this. Deleting messages really pisses
me off. Unless a post deals with some sort of illegal activity
it should not be deleted or edited. I want to see all the
messages, even the ones I don't like. Ling, you are right, this
is your page, your forum, your rules. However, if you try to
control things too much you may only end up stifling the
creativity of future messages. Not only that, you end up
ruining the context of the discussions. I really hate being
confused by what people are talking about because some post
somewhere got whacked.

Now that's silly.. There's plenty of people out there who don't want to have to constantly beware of pictures that'll make you lose your pizza.. I don't know what these pictures were, but I think it was pretty silly of King REoL to post something "obscene". Whatever it may be.. He had it coming. He really did!! ... I just can't stand these anti-censorship extremists.. EXTREMEISTS I say!!!

Linguica said:

Bah...

I deleted REoL's account and then attempted to delete the message with the wonderful picture. When I did so I got an error message saying that there was no "King REoL" account, and when I looked at the message thread again it was all messed up, so I had to delete the whole thing. Lut, there is no conspiracy against you, get over it.

Sounds like a pritty good reason to me. Stupid REoL DoRK.
heh...

Steven

Linguica said:

Bah...

Aight, my misunderstanding about the thread, sorry. But still... at least tell the person edit the message first or else it gets deleted. Or post some rules; I noticed the FAQ is quite empty.