Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Grul

Dawn

Has anyone out there played the WAD Dawn that has been lying in the /newstuff folder at ftp.cdrom.com for some time? I am rather tired of waiting on those idiots at addonuniverse to review it, and Team Insanity has of course gone down with the Doomnation server. So, the question is, did you like it? I appreciate feedback, so that I can improve the next coming level to an even higher amount of entertainment.

It's a nice level. I really liked the desing, it has got some really cool looking areas. Keep on that work!

Guest cocoon

There are more review-sites than addonuniverse in the doom world...

Yes, of course, like Team Insanity mentioned in my post. You perhaps supervise Doomster? I somehow got the impression that doomster review things at will - so was the case with my earlier level Marduk. That is why I didn't bother to tell you. If you are a doomster member, feel free to review Dawn. I always love feedback... :)

Guest cocoon

You are right, we mostly review at will, but we do of course take submissions as well. And yes I am the supervisor of doomster as well. I'll see what I can do about dawn.wad