Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Wildman

Mars Base One: Unfinished

I just uploaded my ZDoom wad Mars Base One to cdrom, mb1.zip. Since I am winding down my game work (so I can devote more time to wriitng) I decided to release this for use in the general community. If you want a starting point for your own TC this is it.

For those of you that know me, it will be no suprise that I have extensive ACS in this including in game scritped sequences and random monsters. All the scripts are in the wad as well as a special dehacked file. Feel free to take this apart and use what you want. Just drop me a line and let me know if you find anything useful.

The wad requires the Return resource wad from TeamTNT. Remember this is UNFINISHED so only the first couple maps have any monsters in it. However, the monsters are randomly generated so you should have a new batch each time you play.

Guest medieval_gnome

NO! Are you ALSO leaving the Doom community?

No he don't leave the Doom community, it take all his time to finish all he start if i'm not wrong with his email he send me !

P.S. Wildman, your map i can't download it on CDROM.com, when can i donwload it? Can you tell me it a very faster?
:)

medieval_gnome said:

NO! Are you ALSO leaving the Doom community?

No, I just won't be doing much map work once I finish up what I have on my plate. I want to devote more time to writing.

X-DOOM said:

No he don't leave the Doom community, it take all his time to finish all he start if i'm not wrong with his email he send me !

P.S. Wildman, your map i can't download it on CDROM.com, when can i donwload it? Can you tell me it a very faster?

Once it gets moved into the newstuff directory you should be able to get it. You can't d/l stuff from the incoming directory.

ok!

Well do you know what is the time that it change from this section?

¸And how can i send some map here at CDROM.com ?

At the time of this writing the file has been moved to /newstuff. It not on the list on DW though, so you've to use some FTP program.

At the same time, yay and noooo. Yay because Mars Base 1 is very cool, and noooo because you're not going to finish it. I would really love to see someone else take up this project and finish it, because it is very cool.