Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Fox1182

Chex Quest WAD???

Guest Fox1182

Hey I downloaded the chex quest wad and I dont know how two use it(or any wad for that matter!). Its for doom2 right?

Guest Fox1182

Well yeah of course I tried that. I have the win 95 version of doom II and it asks what costom WAD you would like to load I tell it to load the chextc.wad and it says "W_CacheLumpNum: 3541709>= numlumps" do I need to load it in the DOS version or will it work under the any vertion?

Is there a .deh file with Chex Quest? If so you'll definately need to use the dos version.

Guest Stealthy Ivan

HAHA.. I though I would never see this wad come up again... One time I had recived this cd in a box of chex cereal with this conversion on it... It should have a txt file with it, this will explain how to run it....

Stealthy Ivan

Better late than never -- Chex has it's own EXE, CHEX.EXE. It's DOOM (ExMx levels). The first replaces the IWAD. There is also a -file CHEX2.WAD you could download for more levels. Pretty good for little kids. One should be able to rename CHEX.WAD to DOOM.WAD? I don't remember, been a long time ago.

Someday that will be classic - lol