Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Lazer

All time favorite WADs!

I have been really interested in finding good WADs lately. But then I figured other people probably want to as well. So I'm thinking of making a list of favorite WADs. I'll list some.

-Aliens TC - Perfect!

-D2XGold - Just found it. After thinking I lost it. They even have a legacy version of it. Go to http://www.doomshack.com/doom2x/ to get it. The only thing though, is that I saw some MM1 and 2 levels in there. Now who copied who is a mystery to me...

-Icarus - Team TNT did a great job keeping the theme!

-Memento Mori 1&2 - Both great 32 level replacements.

-Dystopia 3 - I forgot about this! They make great use of technical things (ladder bridges etc...)

Now its your turn to give some names (maybe addresses) of great doom WADs!

Guest kristus

You'll also notice that the Doom2Xtreme series also contain maps from TNT Evilution (wich by the way is a commersial product) and other wads.

That's the reason why I don't like D2X. It's just a bunch of stolen stuff.

Guest Fanatic

BIGOPEN.WAD. This was the biggest DOOM2.EXE compatible WAD ever made, extremely fun coop. My buddy and I played coop on this level for about 2 hours straight before we finished, because it's so huge.

Here's a couple of good ones,
Dystopia 3, It's an 11 level replacement for Doom2.
It can be found at HTTP://HOME.AOL.COM/DYST3

and Death Tormention 2, It's an 8 level replacement for The Ultimate Doom and that can be found over at the Doomers Recess http://home13.inet.tele.dk/CNH/

Guest CyberSquirrel

Anyone ever play cybrdth2.wad? As name implies, lots of cyberdemons to frag. Fairly fast paced, especially on nightmare(!)

You can probably download it off any of the cdrom.com mirrors. Anyone know for sure what happened to ftp.cdrom.com?

Lazer said:

-Aliens TC - Perfect!

Nooooooo......

His graphics were definately cool, the levels had their good points, especially for that time; but hardly perfect.

Guest Archvile46

Memento Mori
Memento Mori II
S.T.R.A.I.N
Requiem

Guest Archvile46

Oh yeah, and Vengeance which is a 36-level megawad replacement for Ultimate Doom, it's a remake of an older replacement called PSFDoom

Lazer said:

-D2XGold. The only thing though, is that I saw some MM1 and 2 levels in there. Now who copied who is a mystery to me...

All Memento Mori 1 and 2 levels were completely original. D2X are the rip-off merchants.

Another ALIENS FAN!!!!!
WOW them wads are so good, the whole package of wads are just amazing...definatly ALIENS!"!

DOOM 3057 should be there....that is pure carnage!