Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest DooMPunk

hey

Guest DooMPunk

yeah, i've noticed that newer levels lack the creativity and design of ones authors released years ago. Mine suck as well, but then again a started recently. Hey, bobo and lazer, your levels seem to have pretty interestin concepts and stuff, tell me sometime when you guys are done with your current projects and i'll check them out.

Hehe ya... If you want a copy of what I have RIGHT NOW you can email me. It has:

-9 new levels, 6 completed, 1 hardly started, 1 still at the beginning phases, and one almost done.
-3 new weapons, one of them is incomplete, and one just needs a ground image (Pentagram weapon).
-3 new enemies - Nightmare Imp, Dark Bishop, incomplete Chaos Dragon (I made it with a digital camera)
-New textures, all made by me.
-Intro music by WadEdit, some other tunes...

Hopefully I can get someone to help build maps and give some more ideas. Right now I'm waiting to hear back from WadEdit, Enjay, and Iikka Keranen (He responded once and he said when he gets a chance he will try reviewing them and giving some ideas) for some ideas. Hmmm, that reminds me, I need to make a post about needing help... I'm sure you can help to. :)

Guest DooMPunk

ok, cool. if it helps, i'll test and suggest (whoa, i made a rhyme!) i'll go email you now

damn my Equinox wad is gonna be HUGE! its currently 15 megs in size, and theres still more stuff to put in. Have you played my other older, crappier wads?

Guest DooMPunk

no, i haven't played your older, crappy wads. do i even want to? heh, you don't wanna play any of mine, but i'm going to start working on one as soon as i get my doom site up and running. i'm planning in adding a bunch of new baddies, textures, weapons, etc. while all the old doom2 stuff is there. i just might need a couple of good mappers. if anyone is interested, check out www.doompunk.cjb.net (may not be up if you check before 20:30 today (monday, april 16th) or email me anytime at punkrawkz@antisocial.com.