Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest SlayeR

Looking for old Doom1 megawad...

Guest SlayeR

Does anyone know where I can get 'heroes.wad' for Doom 1? I had it ages ago but I cant find the CD it was on.

Hi Slayer:

Good to see you back on these forums. I looked into your site, and I like the new design, particularly the use of DooM switches as links. It's curious, however, that you don't have a link to the ZDooM-only levels page on your site.

(No luck on heroes.wad. I did a search, and came up with a reference in a text file for another wad called megamaze.wad, but nothing more.)

Keep visiting.

ReX

I found this at newdoom.
Heroes 2:
http://reviews.newdoom.com/detail.cgi?num=5

Is that the one?

Pablo D.
pablod.8m.com

Guest SlayeR
ReX said:

Hi Slayer:

Good to see you back on these forums. I looked into your site, and I like the new design, particularly the use of DooM switches as links. It's curious, however, that you don't have a link to the ZDooM-only levels page on your site.

(No luck on heroes.wad. I did a search, and came up with a reference in a text file for another wad called megamaze.wad, but nothing more.)

Keep visiting.

ReX

Yes, I actually have a link to the ZDoom levels page on my site now, but for some reason NBCi won't let me log in to update it. I have applied to be hosted by Doomworld, but I doubt I'll actually succeed.

I found the CD with Heroes.wad anyway, but thanks for looking. (I have Heroes 2 as well)

Maybe I'll include them on my site one day (they are quite good).

yeah, they are good.
I like old school wads and somebody should make a page w/ all of those great wads.