Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Tobester

League of Liberty

About two and a half years ago I started a doom mod, named League of Liberty for lack of a better name. Back then, it sucked ass very much, if you could get it running to play it and say so. For all reasons and purposes, when I went offline and had to rely on a 486 for enjoyment, I pretty much quit working on it, until one day I stumbled onto it, started playing it, and said, "Damn this is pretty l33t" (I did say that btw :) So I scrapped EVERYTHING I had so far, restarted, and just added things I wanted to keep in the game, as well as restart maps. Of course, throughout this entire period, I beleive I can count everybody who knew about the game on my two hands, including myself. When I got back online, I decided that I would want people to actually know about the game, so I mailed newdoom about it, and they put news up about it. (I didn't dare mail Doomworld, cause they never answered my mails before, so I didn't think they would again) But still, not many people come to the site :( As far as I know, no one even downloaded the public beta (Which I found out was broke, but no one even emailed me asking for help to run it) So go to it now. PLEASE.
The link is in my sig.

I've heard about your project from going to your site before. I'm going to download the beta right now...

Edit:
Good. It almost has a feel of Aliens TC.

I wouldn't do that if I were you. The demo's broke :( We're trying to figger out what the prollem is

Say, "open it from its current location" instead of saving the zip file to your computer.