Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Espi

One Hell Of A Day

I'll be gathering a bunch of levels under the title "One Hell Of A Day", and I'm currently workin' on map03. The themes of levels are from the original Doom ][ map names. Go see my site for some screenshots.

Nice creepy E1-style maps! M2 looks like it's gonna rule.

So, if I understand this right, then this is gonna be 32 maps that actually SUIT the names of the Doom2 maps?

Like Suburbs actually looking like them?

In that case, we oughta contact Sandy Peterson to make Gross (sic) ? ;)

If you need help, I guess I'm in. I could try at doing some of the 'This is a word we just pulled out of the dictionary' named ones ;)

Jayextee said:

So, if I understand this right, then this is gonna be 32 maps that actually SUIT the names of the Doom2 maps?

Yep, that's what I'm doing. I might need help with the city maps. Oh well email me what you'd like to make then, and we'll see.

Lüt said:

Nice creepy E1-style maps! M2 looks like it's gonna rule.

Thanks. I had to finish map2 with WinDEU because of WadEd limits. btw a new version of the first map should be in /newstuff soon, with the name karmea.zip. Also I uploaded a two year old map of mine which I recently found, with the name e2m1er.zip in case you're interested. It looks somewhat awful in places, but overall isn't too bad.

Hee hee hee... I just noticed. It's all us WadEd freaks together in one post!

Hee hee hee, la la la....

Uhm whatever. Coincidence, surely?

Will this project be renamed 'the WadEd project'? :p