Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Sethsez

New JDoom!!!!!!

Guest Sethsez

Am I the only person excited by this? Finally, true 3D Doom, retaining all of the good parts of the games, and making the game 3D! I am way too excited about this, but there hasn't been a good 3D representation of Doom so far (Doom was 2.5D). Here's hoping this is the one!!!!!

Guest Kermit

ZdoomGL is MUCH phatter. Tho I did see some things I would like implemented in ZdoomGL, I know in my heart that ZdoomGL reigns supreme. Its a shame that the fellow coding it has to leave for the army(with skills and brains like his tho-why?), because in time this might have changed. Ah well, for now, get ZdoomGL and behold.

Kermit said:

ZdoomGL is MUCH phatter. Tho I did see some things I would like implemented in ZdoomGL, I know in my heart that ZdoomGL reigns supreme. Its a shame that the fellow coding it has to leave for the army(with skills and brains like his tho-why?), because in time this might have changed. Ah well, for now, get ZdoomGL and behold.

ZDooMGL is based on ZDooM and so has all the cool editing features, but IMO JDooM seems to be way better worked out, when you understand what I mean. I simply love the flares!

Guest squint

HELL YES.. this is goin' to rock

I like ZDoomGL but I can't run it in 32-bit mode on my TNT2 .. and JDoom is much more stable and fast.

Matt