Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Perforator

Doom legacy on store selfs.

Would'nt it be cool if Doom Legacy was released in stores. It would have to come in 2 forms, just the wad file or, the wad file and ultimate doom, doom 2, and final doom (yeah them 3 dooms will only cost you 15 bucks, why not through them in). And it would also be cool if it came with internet play. But this is a very slime chance this could happen, I mean come on, theres almost 50 wads out there that are the same as legacy, why just put that one on the selfs, someone right now could be making one that will kick legacys ass. But then again, they brought Team Fortress Classic and Counter Strike to Half-Life, them were games you had to download of the internet (yeah, but they were also beta when they were first only on the internet). What do you guys have to say.............

Or would you rather see ZDooM on store selfs.

NiGHTMARE said:

Why would it be cool to have to pay for something we can currently get for free?

I mentioned that, I said that would be the set back. But tfc:hl (team fortress classic for half-life) and counter strike are out on shelfs but you can still download them. Just was an Idea that poped in my head.

It would also mean that they wouldn't really be able to continue making major updates to Legacy.

they should include all of the source orts with doom3, that would be cool, that would be cool if they included another game using the original engine...or possibly the original game