Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest the doominator

Can somebody help me?

Guest the doominator

Can somebody please tell me how to unzip a file into a directory. Example: When you're downloading ZDoom, download the latest version and unzip it into your doom directory and type ZDoom.

i use winzip, do you have a unzip utility? get one and jus tdoeble clikc on the .zip file and they'll ask you what directory you want it in, just change the directory to whereever you want it and click unzip

Guest DavoMan

Landmines have taken my sight, taken my hearing, taken my arms, taken my legs, taken my soul, left me with a life in heeeeeeeelllllllllllllllllllllll!!!!!!@!@!

Guest doominator-T103

I'm looking for help not any of you're stupid crap!

Umm, you could always configure 4DOS to run pkunzip whenever you type name of .zip file so after that to unzip c:\temp\packet.zip into c:\unzipped you would have to be in c:\unzipped directory and type "c:\temp\packet" to unpack the file...

Or you might just download WinZip, install it, double click on .zip files, select "extract" and choose the directory where you want the files to be extracted :)

Guest Fanatic

Use Winzip, and just drag/drop the contents of the zip into the directory you want it in, or just click Extract to select the directory to unzip in.

If you're using pkunzip.exe, just type something like:

pkunzip myfiles.zip c:\doom2\

It will unzip to the specified drive and directory. Pass -o to overwrite all too.