• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest paladinl2

Fuck you all NERDS!!!

Guest paladinl2

Jesus fucking Christ people.

Can't you all just simply think of it as a fucking game that will be good since Id isn't stupid enough to make a bad game since it's got the name to live up to.

I am also sure of the fact that they aren't gonna make it so people gotta find the key and shit since that is the way it was in every single one of their 3d games and it might just be a little boring. Aside from all of your fucking bullshit mac10, you are a fucking NERD!!!!! Fuck you, go make your fucking games if you are a game designer and I'll be suprised if I ever see your fucking name on any game I like.

Cold0ne is right about one thing, your negative ideas and bitching isn't the kind of quality game companies look for when hiring.

The game will be the game it will be, I say thank god they used the idea, I was kinda thinking about how cool it would be if they made a doom 3.

I do like all the ideas that Cold0ne had, and of COURSE, the people that have brains would probably know all of it can't possibly be put in a game. This is why people like mac10 think too fast. It is also people like you MAC10, that irritate me. Those people that hate everything and make themselves seem all superior, like quoting lots of philosophical ideas and think they are all smart, and then just simply dis everything they see. They gotta be a little more Optimistic.

Ahhh.... Fuck you all... fuck your confusing words too mac10.

Guest The Exorcist

even though I ain't getting into Mac10's case nor anyone elses.
its there opinions, so I don't have a problem with opinions, nor do I have a problem with peoples Hobbies or things like it. and as for nerds.. Where would we be without them?

But paladinl2, Preach it! cause Praise the Lord, I agree!

The new Doom is gonna rule. I don't give a fuck what anyone else has to say. IT WILL be the game!
I've been saying ever since Quake was being made, I wanted more Doom Games, and it was getting eve worse every year I didn't see it.
as for Coldone's idea's, I think they are pure brillant.
But there could be more added, but still, he put up some pure brilliant idea's.

The main thing this game needs to take down is Half-Life.
I have my faith it will do that.
But with Coldone's idea's yes it would Without a doubt do it.

I have my idea's.. just don't care to share right now intill I start seeing screen shots of how the game is.

Guest Sethsez

Get a life. You found Mac10 confusing? What the fuck was so confusing? Do big words or intelligent ideas scare you or something? Go back to your pot-filled stupor, you dip-shit. Nobody wants to have to listen to your pissing and moaning about the fact that you are too stupid to understand anything other than "id make good games. If dey make Teletubbies game, I still buy it, cause dey good." Oh, and if you were trying to make any other points, I missed them, since your writing was more incoherant (look it up, moron) than my five-year-old brother's.

Guest mac10

Did I see you on Ricky Lake?

Sethsez said:

Get a life. You found Mac10 confusing? What the fuck was so confusing? Do big words or intelligent ideas scare you or something? Go back to your pot-filled stupor, you dip-shit. Nobody wants to have to listen to your pissing and moaning about the fact that you are too stupid to understand anything other than "id make good games. If dey make Teletubbies game, I still buy it, cause dey good." Oh, and if you were trying to make any other points, I missed them, since your writing was more incoherant (look it up, moron) than my five-year-old brother's.

Hehe.....It was bound to happen. Announce a new Doom game and this place gets stormed by all the Quake riff raff :) I swear if anyone uses any h4x0r lingo on this board I'll see to it they are summarily ssg'd =P.

Guest Sethsez

AHHHH! You're right! Even I'm starting to revert to my "Quake state"! What can I do? Help me! Don't let it happ3n....AHHHHHHHHHHHH!
Alrighty then...... by the way, I want some fireworks too. Great taste, and they don't fill you up!

/me cocks his ssg and watches Sethsez closely.......

:)

BTW my comments about the Quake riff raff were referring to paladinl2 and his *ahem* intelligent post....You put him in his place though. Well done.

Guest Sethsez

I'm just sick of posts like this. After spending, oh, about six minutes in the Quake community, I came back here, and God was it refreshing. You don't know what it's like having to wade through pages of comments written by people stupider than my dog just to find one bit of information that is not only accurate, but also uses capitalization properly. When I see a post like this, I freak out. It's sort of like the flashbacks veterans have, just not as violent, but much stupider. :P Hey, has anyone caught the reference in my sig yet? 10 to 1, the person who gets it will be a geek. I know I am :).

Hitchiker's Guide To The Galaxy. Yeah, yeah, yeah. Answer to life's ultimate question and all that jazz. Too bad though, I'm not a geek :)

Sethsez said:

I'm just sick of posts like this. After spending, oh, about six minutes in the Quake community, I came back here, and God was it refreshing. You don't know what it's like having to wade through pages of comments written by people stupider than my dog just to find one bit of information that is not only accurate, but also uses capitalization properly. When I see a post like this, I freak out. It's sort of like the flashbacks veterans have, just not as violent, but much stupider. :P Hey, has anyone caught the reference in my sig yet? 10 to 1, the person who gets it will be a geek. I know I am :).

It sounds like it could be from Duckman, but I don't ever watch that show, so it's just a guess. :-b

Guest Sethsez
Stphrz said:

Hitchiker's Guide To The Galaxy. Yeah, yeah, yeah. Answer to life's ultimate question and all that jazz. Too bad though, I'm not a geek :)

Actually, knowing the answer to that does make you a geek :P! Here's a harder one. It's a song reference.

Guest paladinl2

Forget all of you!

Ill just wait for the game to come out and then laugh at all of you for being negative about it from the beginning!

And just because I can express myself with lower "chat" vocabulary unlike some people (Mac10, you piece of shit), doesnt mean I am idiot. I have seen too many people act look really dumb using big words and *shit* to try and sound SMART!

Ugh!! You think Im somekind of a crack smoking junkie if I hang around on chat forums?? No. Fuck you ALL who disagree with me.

Especially you SethSez, the only thing I have seen you do is follow Mac10 all the way...would you suck his dick too?

Ok thats good...I dont want any replies. i wont be back here.

*FUCK YOU ALL!* *ALL YOU DO IS BIIITCH!!!*

Sethsez said:

Well spoken.

Guest Sethsez
paladinl2 said:

Forget all of you!

Ill just wait for the game to come out and then laugh at all of you for being negative about it from the beginning!

And just because I can express myself with lower "chat" vocabulary unlike some people (Mac10, you piece of shit), doesnt mean I am idiot. I have seen too many people act look really dumb using big words and *shit* to try and sound SMART!

Ugh!! You think Im somekind of a crack smoking junkie if I hang around on chat forums?? No. Fuck you ALL who disagree with me.

Especially you SethSez, the only thing I have seen you do is follow Mac10 all the way...would you suck his dick too?

Ok thats good...I dont want any replies. i wont be back here.

Actually, I don't follow him all the way, and I think at some times he can be a jackass. However, his ideas were valid. You on the other hand, have been complaining about how everyone else is complaining. While everyone else is trying to come up with ideas, you just complain about them. And while I don't follow id like a lemming, you do. All we are doing is giving suggestions. You can't even do that. I would like to hear some of your ideas, hotshot. Oh, and next time, you don't have to use a big vocabulary, but at least learn how to use the one you have.
Nice use of Caps Lock here, and I especially like the abundance of astericks. Oh, and the two extra "I" s in bitch is a really nice touch, I must admit. But the most amazing this is that you can say this, and not realize how hypocritical it is. Amazing, really.
"You think Im somekind of a crack smoking junkie if I hang around on chat forums??"
No, I think you are a pot-smoker (read my first response) because you write posts that are so incredibly stupid, non-senscical, and just generally bad that anyone in a normal state of mind could not post them without some form of embarrassment.
Oh, and by the way, there are no people in this world smarter than you. Sure, some have a bigger vocabulary, are more mature, are wiser, and have more insight than you, but they are just pretending. You are the smartest being on the face of this Earth. And you are right, people smarter than you *are* pieces of shit. They don't deserve to be on this Earth, hogging the glory that is so rightfully yours. Thank you for showing me the way, you brain-dead little festering maggot.

Guest mac10suxass
The Exorcist said:

even though I ain't getting into Mac10's case nor anyone elses.
its there opinions, so I don't have a problem with opinions, nor do I have a problem with peoples Hobbies or things like it. and as for nerds.. Where would we be without them?

But paladinl2, Preach it! cause Praise the Lord, I agree!

The new Doom is gonna rule. I don't give a fuck what anyone else has to say. IT WILL be the game!
I've been saying ever since Quake was being made, I wanted more Doom Games, and it was getting eve worse every year I didn't see it.
as for Coldone's idea's, I think they are pure brillant.
But there could be more added, but still, he put up some pure brilliant idea's.

The main thing this game needs to take down is Half-Life.
I have my faith it will do that.
But with Coldone's idea's yes it would Without a doubt do it.

I have my idea's.. just don't care to share right now intill I start seeing screen shots of how the game is.

yup mac10 is a fucking bastard that for damn sure!!

YES UR SO KOOL DUUUDE THAT WAS THE FUNEEST TING IVE EVER SAWN IN MY LIFE!!!! JUST FROM LOOKINGAT THAT U MUST BE AN AOLER CU YOU TALK LIKE ONE!!!

(Sorry, there are cool people on AOL. However, most are gay like this)

Guest Daggah
Sethsez said:

Heh, so true...I've seen the Quake community in action myself, and I think its disgusting. That's one of the qualms I have with DOOM 3/2000/whatever...it's bound to attract many of those morons here.

Sethsez said:

Actually, knowing the answer to that does make you a geek :P! Here's a harder one. It's a song reference.

Iron Maiden. Right? Heh :)

Guest Sethsez

Nope. A Perfect Circle. Ya know, the band that's half Tool?

Guest mac10suxass
Tawney said:

YES UR SO KOOL DUUUDE THAT WAS THE FUNEEST TING IVE EVER SAWN IN MY LIFE!!!! JUST FROM LOOKINGAT THAT U MUST BE AN AOLER CU YOU TALK LIKE ONE!!!

(Sorry, there are cool people on AOL. However, most are gay like this)

i dont have aol i have internet explorer 5.0 .look c'mon i thinx aol sux ass and i not that bad a talker.i cant type that good so i type short stuff like that.oh if anyone here has heard of fraggle,i am his son ok???

well changer yer name then cuz doing that is mean and wrong and it promotes your mom raping you and stuff so just like dont do that okay hahhahahhhaahahahahh!!!