Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest cyber

WHY NOT, A NEW DOOM ???

Guest Kracov

YEAH !!!!!!!!!! why not, a NEW, IMPROVED DOOM???? for centuries man has awaited the mysterious NEW DOOM, possibly called "DOOM 3" "DOOM 2000" "DOOM:FRY THE TELETUBBIES". yeah, youre so right! Though, to make such a game.. would require the brains of Bill Gates, graphic talents of Tony Randall, plot by Stephen King, and the director would be George Lucas or Tony Randall. it would cost nearly $1.3 billion dollars! but since Bill Gates has so much money, no problemo! and as for when it would be released, possibly after the next Star Wars movie. great, huh??????

Guest mac10suxass

wtf r u thinkin,geez.bill gates is a nerdy,greedy geek,that is all i gotta say.

Kracov said:

YEAH !!!!!!!!!! why not, a NEW, IMPROVED DOOM???? for centuries man has awaited the mysterious NEW DOOM, possibly called "DOOM 3" "DOOM 2000" "DOOM:FRY THE TELETUBBIES". yeah, youre so right! Though, to make such a game.. would require the brains of Bill Gates, graphic talents of Tony Randall, plot by Stephen King, and the director would be George Lucas or Tony Randall. it would cost nearly $1.3 billion dollars! but since Bill Gates has so much money, no problemo! and as for when it would be released, possibly after the next Star Wars movie. great, huh??????

How the hell can you associate BILL GATES with a good game?
just wondering...

Guest Kracov
hellbent said:

???/ I agree, why not. ???/
/¿¿¿ .ton yhw ,eerga I /¿¿¿

Yo, everyone, in case you didnt know by my last post, i was being ultra sarcastic. bill gates does suck and is a greedy geek. DUH!!!!