• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest ragjunkie

what doom 3 should be

Guest ragjunkie

Ok im shure that everybody reading this prefered e1 and most of 2
to 3, The way that you where all alone in the moon bae not knowing what was going on. Id over did the hell levels now don't get me wrong Im not saying that it shouldn't be demons but or me what would be great would be if you play most of the game on a moon base or in a space station and then for the last few levels you are plunged into hell. This way hell could be alot more scary, think about it people you desperatly spend hours fighting your way through a space station desperatly trying to find a shuttle, all your marine friends have long be dead or turned into flesh eating zombies. You finnaly reach the shuttle and you jump in as you start to fly out their is a temperal rip in space right in front of you you try to stear away but it sucks you in as you ly throught it turbulence causes you to hit your head you are knocked uncoincess. When you come to you are surrouded by blood and tortured humans impaled on walls and hanging from the ceiling. You then are let with only a pistol and you have to fight your way back to your shuttle(this wont take long and you will only ace week enemys) you get back to your shuttle and pick your weapons up. You are about to leave when the rip closes behind you shit you think to yourself as you realise their is no way out you fightyour way through hell until you come up against the final boss you use up all your ammo trying t kill him but he doesnt die. you notice that demons are crossing over a newly opend portale into earth so you shoot the start to shoot them them but they keep on coming millions of them going through the gate way. You notice a bomb one of them is carrying. You look closer at it and realise its a nuke!!! the demons are gonna nuke earth you shoot at the demon and grab the nuke i you blow hell up rom this side the demons caught in the portal will be killed to as the portal will close on them while their still in it you grab the trigger and squeeze then a cinematic starts of the bomb going of the head demon getting killed e.t.c the screen goes white and fades back in looking at you lying in a hospital beds you come two. A military commander comes in and tells you that you are the greatest war hero ever and so the preident is going to bestow the greatest military honor on you at this point your heart stops and doctors rush into the room. the screen fades out and the beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep (you know that noise the machine makes when your heart stops) continues. then the credits roll. So what do u think good idea or what opinions please???

Guest Kracov

Thats basically the same thing that Doom was. we need to change it a little. for example... instead of on the moons again.. on earth, HELL ON EARTH... and every building and cave is swollen with demons. 25-30 different demons, that is. the insides of the buildings have been converted to hell goo and dead bodies piles up everywhere, even hills of carcasses, sometimes sinking into it like quicksand. a new weapon would be a hookshot.. to get out of tense situations.maybe even a net to trap demons. mines... think of all the possiblities..... what would also be cool is to have multi-style gaming... like normal doom gameplay, plus riding a motorcycle or jet to frag demons and their buildings... so what do YOU think?

Guest ragjunkie

cool but the only thing is i prefer doom1 episode 1 so i would prefer space station to hellish earth but cool idea with monsters and motor bike

Guest Kracov

How about... sometime after a while, you find the old space station on earth that you worked at? and its also infested with demons, possibly demon/alien breeds too. and at the space station, there are many weapons... maybe 20 different ones... military and tactical force types.Mines, grenades, nets, sniper rifles, grendade launcher, bazookas, double Tri-cannon gattling guns, homing missile launcher, M-100 armor piercing Fragmaster. maybe, as you explore other areas, you might find a weapon shop filled with exotic weapons, such as the Katana, mace, axe, gas grenades, hookshot, gas mask, and so on. also.. maybe different helmets: gas helmet (regular), armor helmet, night vision helmet, sound searching helmet, laser vision helmet. i could go on with the monsters, cuz i already drew 50 different monsters for my own game, but i think i might give them to ID sometime, perhaps work for them after college.

Guest ragjunkie

that is a good plan and cool idea about the weapons