Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Naberus

A little idea

Reading a few of the other posts about the end boss i had an idea.

What about you kill the Devil himself the Demons were preparing for another invasion of earth. A few got through and instead of ending when you finnish the devil you follow the Demons and the last level is you hunting down these generals. Hmm....i have just had another idea but that is for a different time.....

Why do the demons always go after earth? There must be other planets to bother. Let's say another planet earth is allied with gets overrun and you go there to take it back 'cuz earth needs it for some reasons, like they got prototypes being developed there or something. That would make unlimited environmental possibilities.

Yea, i like the idea of another allied planet. That opens up possibilites of new enviroments, off course, they'd have to be somewhat scary and stuff like doom...

That's close to what I was getting at. Since it's not earth, you really have no idea what could be coming up next. The anxiety would be upsetting enough.

I think the story of Doom should be revolved around the following question:

what the fuck does Hell want with Earth?

I want to be suprised when I play this game. Nothing too predictable like "Go to moonbase, go to hell, go to earth, back to hell, beat final boss and win". I need to be caught off guard, either thinking I already lost but it ends up turning the other way, or something happens making me think I win, but in fact I did not and end up dying or something:)

Guest Kracov
Lüt said:

Why do the demons always go after earth? There must be other planets to bother. Let's say another planet earth is allied with gets overrun and you go there to take it back 'cuz earth needs it for some reasons, like they got prototypes being developed there or something. That would make unlimited environmental possibilities.

The reason that hell, satan or the demons want earth is for the humans that serve them as food. duh... demons eat humans and satan loves destruction. the only way the demons got on the moons or earth is thru the space station portals. humans= food and slavery, demons= eatus and humpus. da end.

Tawney said:

I think the story of Doom should be revolved around the following question:

what the fuck does Hell want with Earth?

I want to be suprised when I play this game. Nothing too predictable like "Go to moonbase, go to hell, go to earth, back to hell, beat final boss and win". I need to be caught off guard, either thinking I already lost but it ends up turning the other way, or something happens making me think I win, but in fact I did not and end up dying or something:)

Yeah, they ought to collaborate with some of the storywriters behind the good episodes from The Outer Limits. Ever seen Feasibility Study?