Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
geekmarine

Enemies from where?

OK, with DOOM 3 we're going to need some sort of story, but before we can come up with that, we really need to figure this out: WHERE DID THE MONSTERS COME FROM???
I have 3 theories:
A: They are literally from Hell
B: They are interdimensional aliens who look like they are from HELL
C: They are mutation of the original marines sent to test the interdimensional portals being created on Phobos and Deimos caused by a combination of the unstable nature of interdimensional travel and all that radioactive waste being dumped there.
Anyone else have any ideas?

Nope. Sounds good :). Since Hell is another dimension, A & B are essentially the same thing though.

Guest Terje

how about there hamsters that were adobpted as children and trained to be ninjas, but when they got good they got pissed at there master for not giving them enough TV time and left him, now that they are out on the street with no money they start a juggling act called "super hamster ninja jugglers". No one pays to see the act and it fails. Hungry and cold, the hamster ninja's go to Linguica's moms house, she takes care of them and gives them food. Ling gets jealous and calls a doom marine. The doom marine laughs at him at first, but then Ling offers sexual favors in return. The doom marine, after being alone in hell killing imps for so long, gladly takes the offer and heads to lings' moms' house. So throughout the game you are forcing the evil juggling hamster ninjas back to japan.... or something...

Guest PUNISHER
Stphrz said:

Nope. Sounds good :). Since Hell is another dimension, A & B are essentially the same thing though.

I prefer A+B like some enemies are demons and others are aliens,and the demons took the aliens as thier slaves and now they have a hellish army. I also think that since they have the army of the undead,they should have some Heretic/Hexen enemies too like the Dark Bishops and Disciples and those wierd knights that throw axes at you.I just think that those guys would fit in perfectly

Guest NecroZ

I think that they are from hell and got some radioactive poisons
and the undead marines are resurrected. The green guy is *possessed*, what means that lord of hell himself controls them...! But where hell did that Cybedemon come from?!!
Who the hell made that monster? Satan? Or Madscientists?!
And the demon spider?!!!!!!

Can anybody tell me?!