Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Flamingsnotball

Da Keys

Guest Flamingsnotball

Do ya want the keys to stay or go.
I think they need to go.

I don't know. If they're going to keep the key system, then it would have to be redesigned to be more complex. What would they do to replace the keys? huh. Use switches?. Come on, keys are realistic and lock you off from sections you're not just supposed to prance into, and defending critical areas with high-powered monsters does'nt work (usually I lure them out and sneak past em' to get the goodies). Keys, however, probably should'nt be in multi-player though (1 guy out of 16 has the key to the armoury).

Guest JudgeDooM

I think they should stay. But the thing would be to get them more difficultly, for example, by beating a boss.

Guest Flamingsnotball

But think.....You find some plastic explosives,the door that needs a key looks old and raggedy. What do you do? Ya know,rig the door with the bombs and run to the other end of the building. Simple, eh

Guest sacrifice
Shaviro said:

i hope they make the crap go away.......

hmmm........ u guys sound like you dont want this to be a DooM game at all

Yea, god damnit, keep the keys, and switches\buttons too. Everything is just keys\switches\buttons that looks like something else anyway, so what's the fucking point of loosing them?

I just dont want the new game to be the same find the key, ext game.

Make it new and exciting.